Is GTA IV going to be that realistic?

PJ-34

I second that TM. In addition, it took 4 years and about 300 people to develop GTAIV, how could they go wrong? As far as graphics go, I really don't care as long as the gameplay is still recognizable as GTA. While other game developers focus their priority on graphics and all the useless clutter, Rockstar are out there focusing their priority on gameplay to satisfy the gamers because they know that we will be spending countless hours with this game and they need to create flawless gameplay in order to live up to this expectation. Need I say more?

Which brings me to TM's point, STFU. All of you that are arguing. Nero, if you actually read a few posts, then you would know his username is PJ-34.

PJ, graphics don't really matter. They do, but gamers like me care about gameplay and features. Sure, it would be cool for the game to have good graphics. It will. This isn't like all the other GTA games, this game is using the RAGE and Euphoria engines. Those two combined will redefine GTA. There have been a couple of topics showing us a demo of the Euphoria engine, and it was awesome. GTA IV isn't going to be like past GTA games, the graphics will be better, the missions will be better; a lot of things will be improved. Just because some of the screenshots have bad quality, it doesn't mean the game will too. There have been a few high-res screenshots, and some crappy ones, but that doesn't change a thing. Grand Theft Auto IV - April 29th. This game will revolutionise the series, this game will change your life. For better or for worse. In conclusion, my advice is to procure a copy of GTA IV on April 29th or later, I think you will change your mind. If you don't, you are hereby declared a non-GTA fan. :P

Edited by GTA Don