too short

Cj San

The storyline was short, so what? It's the quality of the storyline that matters not the quantity of missions even though they both work to make the game better. The Liberty City Stories storyline was I believe the best storyline of all the GTA games. Plus, who cares if you only get half or whatever of what Salvatore promised. What are you really going to do with $500,000 in the game, anyway? Buy guns from Ammu-Nation because that's really all you can do.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I thought LCS was awesome. I'm currently playing it and it's still an awesome game, but it does have it's flaws. If you do get bored, install the cheatdevice and play the whole story again with that, I did and it was really fun. But yeah, I can agree with that though, it can get even boring, but the story was still good to me.

• 1 month later...

yh the game was really good, some of the abulance side quests were a realy bitch but apart from that it was a good game. Favourite part was the strange suicidal oriental women with the bird and you have to drive her from the show. All of the badass fans are gonna post the name of the mission now lol

Too short though, they could have cut back on some things and taken the story to 75-80%

But hey, what do i know...