Most Terrifying Video You'll Ever See

QuickDeath

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it is pretty shocking... There could be thousands of possibility's though. Most people already know this...

As for me, i'm just gonna play along. If we all go out and tell our friends and neighbors, it isn't going to make that much of a difference.

If it all ends... It all ends. theres not much we can do about it.

Actually, if everyone tells their friends and family, the word would spread like crazy. That's how you inform the public. It's how you make a difference. Yes, I understand the world is fucked based on the fact that there is too many stupid people....

well that is all very well and good spaz but there will always be those out there who dont belive and will still drive theor land rovers through london and fly their private jest to L.A. and will not listen to you, me, azn, the guy in the video, al gore or even their own mothe, you can scream from the rooftops but there will still be enough people out there who wont listen and that % of people WILL make all the difference and all our efforst will be in vain...

hmmmm world devastation now i really do feel like i'm in a sci fi film...

Stupid people who don't listen to their teachers in school and then fail miserably in life. Spaz do you think you or me or anyone watching this can make a difference?

Yes, we can make a difference. But we'd have to convince more than half a world's worth of stupid people.

Actually, if everyone tells their friends and family, the word would spread like crazy. That's how you inform the public. It's how you make a difference. Yes, I understand the world is fucked based on the fact that there is too many stupid people....

well that is all very well and good spaz but there will always be those out there who dont belive and will still drive theor land rovers through london and fly their private jest to L.A. and will not listen to you, me, azn, the guy in the video, al gore or even their own mothe, you can scream from the rooftops but there will still be enough people out there who wont listen and that % of people WILL make all the difference and all our efforst will be in vain...

hmmmm world devastation now i really do feel like i'm in a sci fi film...

I know, that's what my last statement was about.

i watched 1 minute of it. BORING :rolleyes:

Yeah I bet you'd love the video if the guy started dancing naked all around wouldn't ya?

Well imo, we can change stupid peoples mind, cos well, for one reason they are stupid and easy to "persuade"

The video isn't really terrifying it's just, known facts?

ummm no i dont swing that way sorry. :thumbsdown: