Nuts Magazine Preview

Most of the stuff has been talked about, but there are a couple of new things.

Taking control of Niko is like being immersed in a personal action movie.

The radio stations play everything from 80's classics to modern R'n'B numbers.

Driving over things such as fire hydrants even hurls small vehicals into the sky.

New minigame called 'Rats with Wings' which involves wiping out Liberty City's pigeon population.

They kept getting calls from a Michelle, who wanted to 'hook up'. However rockstar told them to leave it as the level wasnt ready yet.

They claim that there is over 50 hours of gameplay, and 18-player online battles, even though we have heard it will be 16?

Most of the stuff has been talked about, but there are a couple of new things.

Taking control of Niko is like being immersed in a personal action movie.

The radio stations play everything from 80's classics to modern R'n'B numbers.

Driving over things such as fire hydrants even hurls small vehicals into the sky.

New minigame called 'Rats with Wings' which involves wiping out Liberty City's pigeon population.

They kept getting calls from a Michelle, who wanted to 'hook up'. However rockstar told them to leave it as the level wasnt ready yet.

They claim that there is over 50 hours of gameplay, and 18-player online battles, even though we have heard it will be 16?

50 only hours would suck... But the game would not get boring because of ONLINE! Sounds good but i dont know if i should trust it because of 18 player thing which is actually 16. Maybe they tested a unfinished version with only 50 hours? Well thanks for the info.

They said over 50 hours didn't they?

Still, Over 50 hours does not make it better... Over 50 could be 50 hours 30 min but if they said over at least a 100 hours that would have sounded a lot better. Sounds pretty convincing but i also dunno if i should believe this either.