Sign in to follow this  
toxic546

Who else is glad that...

Shotguns finally actually shoot right!!!

Shotguns are my favorite in every game and I was really annoying with the stupid horizontal spread way the previous GTA's worked, gotta say I'm pumped to use the shotguns in GTA4 :dribble:

3799_gta_iv.jpg

i never really noticed the shotgun shot in a horizontal line, but then again, i never used it all that much...

they sure are going all out in iv, fixing everything that they put into earlier games, while still adding new features.

i sense another greatest hit in the future.

gotta say I'm pumped to use the shotguns in GTA4 :dribble:

Oh, I totally agree.

This new addition really Blows me away.

I couldn't agree with you more.

That Shotgun shows it's flawlessness. Usually, when you're using the Pump Shotgun it doesn't blast far enough, but looking at that screenshot, it looks like it can go further, which is great to see. I hope the sound of the blast sounds awesome.

I hope that the force of the blasts will actually move Niko back a little, they look friggin' powerful!

That shotgun fire looks beautiful, the spread is much better than in past games & the richochete effects look great. Hopefully the injuries inflicted will be just as accurate.

P.S. Is it just me or does any one else hope that with a well aimed shot you can cause that pile of pipes to come loose & fall on to somebody?

Haha that would be sick and frickin' hilarious Swifty. Shotguns look so much better this time. I never really used them either. But now it seems like it's going to be awesome to use them.