SA Help

Bar27262

It Dont work when i click on game and it pops up and theres white screen then fade's to black then gos back to White screen or The Rockstar logo's And then it fades to another white then fade's to the Mainscreen the background has No background One part where Big smoke is suppose be is Covered in white. and so Is another part and Like you cant see the words on the screen and when ever i try start new game it crash's but i can hear the music in background

Check your graphics or something like that and see if you got the requirments

If we didnt have the right Graphic's or Requirment's A Error Message will pop Up which it didnt. and Can that make it Crash..? I Think no.

Not quite, I had minimum requirements, but I kept crashing due to drivers and the fact it just couldn't keep up.

what are your comp's specs? If you're not sure, click START on the bottom left of your screen, then RUN. A little box

should come up where you enter DXDIAG. This is the DirectX system diagnostic tool & can test your audio & video

functions as well as spot major problems. If you DON'T have it, that probably means you don't have DirectX on your

computer (I think DX9 required for SA).

I don't know if this will help, but try virus check (AVG has a free legal version from their website) & defragging your

hard drive. The next step is to make sure your computer is okay & Windows is working properly.

Good luck w/ it, these things usually turn out to be simple.