Post all of your favorite mods here!

• 3 weeks later...

the GTA SA Center is a great mod with so much content. Also upgrading the effects makes it so much more wicked. Blood splattering out of heads and such. Unfortunately to get all the effects I did I got from several mods. And finally the most impressive mod is this. http://boris-vorontsov.narod.ru/ss_gtasa_en.htm check it out! :dribble: but when/if you install it the blur is pretty annoying and it's too bright but that can all be edited with that file that gets added. Perty reflections

You know what, you guys should have this. It's my collection of effects mods handpicked from different mods as well as some edits by me. I don't know where else to post this. But I'll probably post again somewhere else and link it to this topic. :innocent:effects_collection.rar

And hopefully someone will help me with the thread I'm going to make about a tutorial for making or just editing modded cars. Or at the very least how I can make a breakable windshield using gmax.

Edited by Celidor

that enbseries mod i seriusly neat!

but my game is indeed blury and weird as you said, and since a door i better at moding than me, i would apreciate it if you could give me like the config file so that it is adapeted proberly

im not saying that you have to, but can you please do it?

i suck at this stuff and im completly lost in what to do

hope you can help

Edited by frontier

the GTA SA Center is a great mod with so much content. Also upgrading the effects makes it so much more wicked. Blood splattering out of heads and such. Unfortunately to get all the effects I did I got from several mods. And finally the most impressive mod is this. http://boris-vorontsov.narod.ru/ss_gtasa_en.htm check it out! :dribble: but when/if you install it the blur is pretty annoying and it's too bright but that can all be edited with that file that gets added. Perty reflections

You know what, you guys should have this. It's my collection of effects mods handpicked from different mods as well as some edits by me. I don't know where else to post this. But I'll probably post again somewhere else and link it to this topic. :innocent:effects_collection.rar

And hopefully someone will help me with the thread I'm going to make about a tutorial for making or just editing modded cars. Or at the very least how I can make a breakable windshield using gmax.

That mod is pretty impressive. It'd be really good for making movies.... My favorite mods (cars) are the Lambo Gallardo and the Hummer mods...

that enbseries mod i seriusly neat!

but my game is indeed blury and weird as you said, and since a door i better at moding than me, i would apreciate it if you could give me like the config file so that it is adapeted proberly

im not saying that you have to, but can you please do it?

i suck at this stuff and im completly lost in what to do

hope you can help

Once you install there will be a enbseries.cfg file open it in notepad or wordpad. also open up the english read me that comes with it I copied the read me into the the GTA folder so I can get to it easy. It will explain what each thing means in the enbseries file. It can still be a little confusing like I didn't know what occlusions are and still unsure but personally...

I turned off bloom and everything except shadow and reflection because the effects are cool but I have had a lot of trouble getting it to look right but shadows make everything look better and the reflections are amazing as well. So that stuff is under [EFFECT] i got mine like this right now.

[EFFECT]

EnableBloom=0

EnableOcclusion=0

EnableReflection=1

EnableMotionBlur=0

EnableWater=0

EnableShadow=1

DepthBias=0

i Dunno why I turned off the water effect. lol dunno wat change it makes really to the water. but watever and as for the blur. At the very bottom change MotionBlurRotation to 0 that gets rid of the blur when you move around with the mouse. You can also lower the velocity blur or turn it off but the blur rotation thing is the one that is annoying. Maybe setting it to 1 wudn't be too bad but I like it at 0.

I still like the other effects but its a bit much and I couldn't get it to stop being just too bright or weird looking in certain situations.

If you make ShadowFadeEnd to a higher number then it will add shadowy lighting effects to things even farther away so I reccomend you up that. I got it at 180. Seemed like a good number for it.

hmm wat else... well whenever it says quality 0 is best but slowest and 2 is worst but easier on the computer. 1 is in between quality and performance. But that is all explained in the readme.

Tweak away :thumbsup:

Now i gotta try to get my game to work sometimes it wont start up when ive done nothing to it then I restart and its fine but then my music will stop playing while its restarting :cry:

"I CONTROL!!... alt deleted" hehe Billy Talent.. -giggles like gimpy from undergrads-

:hi: byez

Edited by Celidor

Sweet! I'm gonna download that later! ;)