Two new San Andreas mods by Switch Designs

Switch Designs

In the spirit of hiding things on Easter I decided to hide the Hydra jet.

This first mod will change your Hydra jet into a invisible Stealth Jet.

2714_screen01.jpg

You can download it here.

The second mod will replace the cell phone that CJ answers and uses through out the game and changes it into a sweet new Apple iPhone.

With GTA4 coming out soon and Niko getting a new MP3 playing, PDA style cell phone in the game, I figured CJ deserved something special so he didn't feel left out.

2708_screen01.jpg

HAVE A HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

In the spirit of hiding things on Easter I decided to hide the Hydra jet.

This first mod will change your Hydra jet into a invisible Stealth Jet.

2714_screen01.jpg

The second mod will replace the cell phone that CJ answers and uses through out the game and changes it into a sweet new Apple iPhone.

With GTA4 coming out soon and Niko getting a new MP3 playing, PDA style cell phone in the game, I figured CJ deserved something special so he didn't feel left out.

2708_screen01.jpg

HAVE A HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

If only that CJ could blend that phone...hehe! Besides, the lack of features keeps me from buying one - I'm happy with a Nokia for half the price... Anyway, nice mods, Switch, and any opinions on a female character model for SA that I'm planning to make? Oh, and this building mod, too...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

• 2 months later...

Ok. Nice Mods BTW :)

With The iPhone How Do I Put It On? I Have ''SanAndreasModInstaller'' ''(SAMI)'' And It Say's Its Not Compatible So Am I Doing Something Wrong?

Do I Need 2 Put It In The Actuall SanAndreas Folder? + I Have WinRar, If This Helps. I Have Car Mods On. Just Dunno How 2 Get This 1 Too Work, Any Help Please :)

Also I See Dollar's I Suppose You Get 5Dollar's For Each Post?

Can We Use These?

Edited by D1ES3L

• 1 year later...