GTA San Andreas with Windows Vista

GTA Forever

Hi dears,

I would like to ask you for help, I've bought a new HP laptop with Windows Vista Hime Premium and 128 MB dedicated and it's very powerful. The problem is that GTA SA gets stuck so much, not during the gameplay but when I press the ESC button to see for example the map or the status or anything else. I've ascribed this problem to some problems with Windows Vista in general. Sometimes, I decide to change my windows to XP. Anyway, could you please help me get rid of this problem??

Ta

:thumbsup::thumbsup::innocent::thumbsup::thumbsup:

All what I need is a clarification and thankya

Hi dears,

I would like to ask you for help, I've bought a new HP laptop with Windows Vista Hime Premium and 128 MB dedicated and it's very powerful. The problem is that GTA SA gets stuck so much, not during the gameplay but when I press the ESC button to see for example the map or the status or anything else. I've ascribed this problem to some problems with Windows Vista in general. Sometimes, I decide to change my windows to XP. Anyway, could you please help me get rid of this problem??

Ta

:thumbsup::thumbsup::innocent::thumbsup::thumbsup:

All what I need is a clarification and thankya

I'm not sure about compatibility issues with Vista and GTASA, but maybe if you try setting the compatibility mode to 2000/XP in the SA executable, it may work. Otherwise, downgrade to XP - Vista sucks a lot when it comes to performance; too many cosmetic knick-knacks with little consideration to the user's real needs...