New Sig.

The font for the text is missing something, plus the sigs needs some life, looks good but kind of plain.

I think it needs something, towtrcuk. I also lowered the opacity on the scan lines.

This is the first time I made a sig not entirely made in Photoshop, so I'm kind of stumped on what to put in it.

BTW, the background was made in Lightwave 3D Modeler. I was trying to make a block of cheese and got frustrated and put a sphere in there. Then I went crazy with the points until I had a bunch of points and what-not. Then I threw it into Lightwave((there is two programs with Lightwave)), screen captured it and changed the color. :rolleyes:

I had to stop and think about where I was for a second. I clik on The GTA Place, yet Kayo is replying to my sig? :mellow:

I can even make the text fit better than that. Stop trying to make excuses.

I'm not making excuses. I do not have a font that will match that good. That's why I used a pixel font. And the only pixel fonts I have are these things called Photoshop and Photoshop Large. Well, now I have a font called Visitor, it's good.

I had to stop and think about where I was for a second. I clik on The GTA Place, yet Kayo is replying to my sig? :mellow:

I've been here for a long time , GTAWH is not the only forum I'm part of ;)

I've been here for long , I just changed my username to kayo becouse my old one was plain stupid :cigar:

I've been here for a long time , GTAWH is not the only forum I'm part of ;)

I've been here for long , I just changed my username to kayo becouse my old one was plain stupid :cigar:

You joined on the 12th of March '05.

What I mean is that I have a nother account with a plain stupid name and decided to change the name by getting a new account. I registered with the old one months ago...

Why didn't you just ask for a name change instead of cluttering up the members with another inactive username?

That would have been the correct thing to do, and yeah, registering the name 'Google Bot' is very lame.

I just changed my username to kayoKayo becousebecause my old one was plain stupid :cigar:

*cough* If thats why you changed your username, KAYO, i must admit you have a great idea for plain stupid usernames, because that one, well, nevermind. *cough*

Edited by Bryce

Ok then.. what makes bryce much better ?

How about looking at the user behind the username instead of looking at the username ?

And I have been using Kayo on a nother forum for allmoast a whole year yet no one said it sucks or anyhing. Atleast its not a ripoff from a movie or a game like GTA SA , CJ , Tony Montana... (no offense to people with such usernames)

How about looking at the user behind the username instead of looking at the username ?

And I have been using Kayo on a nother forum for allmoast a whole year yet no one said it sucks or anyhing. Atleast its not a ripoff from a movie or a game like GTA SA , CJ , Tony Montana... (no offense to people with such usernames)

Kayo is a very Ace name, actually!

"Behind The Username", that's what I name topics about showing pictures of yourself.

the name is ok :yup: