UK gamers?

toxic546

Was just thinking, do you guys ever get frustrated with playing GTA games and having to get in the habit of driving on the wrong side of the road?

That would really tick me off especially since GTA4 is going to be a lot more realistic as far as driving laws are concerned.

Too bad they couldn't make a version for UK/Irish/Australian gamers so it wouldn't feel so weird to drive.

:o realy? Cops will stop you if you drive on the wrong side of the road?!

Thats coooL!

But no, it wont annoy me. I just follow the other traffic... nothing like in rl!

Also, in GTA IV will cops stop you if you do sumin wrong, or will they shoot you, like all the other ones?

According to Wikipedia: About 34% (75 countries) of the world by population drive on the left, and 66% (164 countries) on the right

Although apparently, when roads were first made, almost everyone used to drive on the left. I've no diea why so many countries switched over.

It doesn't piss me off, you get used to it. And since it's GTA, obeying traffic laws isn't the highest of our priorities usually, I don't think police will be as strict as you think they'll be in GTAIV.

According to Wikipedia: About 34% (75 countries) of the world by population drive on the left, and 66% (164 countries) on the right

Although apparently, when roads were first made, almost everyone used to drive on the left. I've no diea why so many countries switched over.

Pretty much the only countries that drive on the left still are former British colonies, like in South America, South Africa, Australia etc.

It's been said in multiple interviews that the game has a realistic driving system similar to that of Mafia.

Not true, this isn't going to be some shitty game like Driver where the cops bust you for going too fast or something. Sure you're more likely to get in trouble if you drive down the side walk and run over everybody but driving laws are ftl in GTA games.

It doesn't piss me off, you get used to it. And since it's GTA, obeying traffic laws isn't the highest of our priorities usually, I don't think police will be as strict as you think they'll be in GTAIV.

When Napoleon was in control and attempting to expand France, he forced countries to drive on the right. Britain refused, and it remains that way.