Idiots who play

Sherman

No, this shouldnt be in the San An section, but I have a rant or something. :mellow:

Some gays guys at my school think there 'gangster' cause they have a green bandana (note the ogf reference..) I lmao when I see them throw signs up at eachother..

Now, Should I buy a purple bandana just to piss them off? ( Im not scared of no nig, im not rascist either.)

(purple reffering to ballas)

I know its a little choppy.. this is the way you type if your a genious like me /sarcasm

What do you think.?

If the kids are stronger than you then don't, since you will lose a fight, unless you have a weapon.

Thinking about it if you got some mates to wear purple with you then do that so you can instigate a rivalry which will wreak havoc through the rest of your school life. :mellow:

VICTORY IS MINE! ^_^

We should all dress ourselves in purple and shit and post our pictures online. :lol: Post it every the lil "OGF fo' life!!" homies post. :lolbounce:

i have san andreas i am 16 and last november on non uniform a few idiots wore green hoodys and green trousers like the orange grove families people say the word clucking bell and somebody once ducked behind a car and pretend to shoot while playing hide and seek im telling you they take it too seriously not to mention graffiti on a wall on the way to school

that would be daft if you attack someone for wearing ballas colours i am not going to wear ballas colours or do graffiti on the walls

What the hell does "daft" mean? Why can't people stick with one set of slang terms.

And if you would've paid attention, HE is going to wear Ballas colors. And he didn't say he was going to graffiti on walls either.

There is a kid at my school that has green bandanas on. If those kids are Latin, they could be Latin Kingz because they wear Green and Yellow. If not, Ha Ha, what a bunch of fags.

Noone cares about your nonsense life, plus we are not talking about you, but some people that are like you, wannabes, and how to pwn them in REAL life.

Anyways, its not flaming, just beeing realistic

There is a kid at my school that has green bandanas on. If those kids are Latin, they could be Latin Kingz because they wear Green and Yellow. If not, Ha Ha, what a bunch of fags.

Noone cares about your nonsense life, plus we are not talking about you, but some people that are like you, wannabes, and how to pwn them in REAL life.

Anyways, its not flaming, just beeing realistic

"I'm not racist, I'm just accurate." ;)

I'll have to find me some purple. ^_^

That sounds fun. But be careful sky.

Don't worry about me, most my friends fight.. alot. I don't think they would do anything anyway..

I dont live in the inner city.. I'm out in the country. Even though my neighbor does have a 'selective' choice of guns.. ( some fully autos..) But, I dont think he would shoot me for having a purple bandana.