Controversial things that could be in GTA

Connor

• 10 months later...
Many different versions of suicide depending on what weapon you have.

why do you want to have gta to be able to commit suicides? it's pointless since we're going to end up in the hospital anyway.

kids on the streets!! (well, too controversial... now that i think of it) well at least policewomen like what Twisted said, even SR2 has it, why can't GTA have it?

use of drugs dudes! the one thing that has never been in GTA, different drugs should have different effects, and not making you stronger and all that crap like other games, if they can't add that at least they should have different kinds of alcohol drinks to choose from when we're drinking with friends/girlfriends, different effects and drunk duration too

Edited by Denny Crane!

• 2 years later...

Animals, female cops and female public services workers (paramedics, firefighters, posties etc.) should be included in GTA V. However, masturbation and rape should just stay the hell out of GTA. GTA is not about that. Those stuff are only gonna destroy the game, and the reputation of GTA and Rockstar Games. If they had actually included that stuff in a GTA game, I would certainly not buy it.

Many different versions of suicide depending on what weapon you have.

why do you want to have gta to be able to commit suicides? it's pointless since we're going to end up in the hospital anyway.

kids on the streets!! (well, too controversial... now that i think of it) well at least policewomen like what Twisted said, even SR2 has it, why can't GTA have it?

use of drugs dudes! the one thing that has never been in GTA, different drugs should have different effects, and not making you stronger and all that crap like other games, if they can't add that at least they should have different kinds of alcohol drinks to choose from when we're drinking with friends/girlfriends, different effects and drunk duration too

You could commit suicide in San Andreas. but you didnt do anything you literilly just dropped on the floor and died. What do you mean whats the point? The point is, say you have 5 stars, police are surrounding you, you have low health.. You know they are going to kill you, so why not kill urself? It would not be pointless in-fact it would be a very good feature to have.

Terrorism. But tbh GTA already did this with San Andreas and that massive people carrier plane. I mean, you can even get a mod for S.A that give's you the world trade centre to crash into.. That's pretty controversial? In-fact I think its this very website I found that mod lol

Animals, female cops and female public services workers (paramedics, firefighters, posties etc.) should be included in GTA V. However, masturbation and rape should just stay the hell out of GTA. GTA is not about that. Those stuff are only gonna destroy the game, and the reputation of GTA and Rockstar Games. If they had actually included that stuff in a GTA game, I would certainly not buy it.

Female cops shouldn't be controversial. I mean, I'm sure that there are lady cops out there. it's not the 1950s. I guess people would freak at that though, which is weird, because equality isn't exclusive to only some things...

And I'm not sure what masturbation would bring to the table in a GTA game. Would you want to watch CJ jerk off? OR perhaps shift through camera options for Niko Bellic pounding off? Not really.

Rape could probably be inserted in the plot/story of the game, especially seeing how in both SA and IV you could have girlfriends (or quest givers of virtual sex), something like avenging a chick or some thing like that could happen.

As for animals, well, you can kill virtual people so why not virtual animals really? I do not mean to offend anyone, and I do not condone shit like hunting as a sport/pleasure (even though I drink milk, eat eggs, and have a fairly carnivore diet) but I'm not sure why there shouldn't be animals, killable animals in GTA. I think that in those early stages of SA seeing some pitbulls next to drug dealers or gang bangers wouldn't really hurt to the realism and feel of what they were trying to portray.

There were no animals in a GTA game before as there is always a risk of socialites or animal lovers would charge a lawsuit against Rockstar.

However, we have already seen there was a dog in the trailer of GTA V which i highly doubt will be included in the game. As for children they never included children as its an adult game.