Custom Missions

Custom missions, or made-up GTA missions, are popular on a LOT of gta sites and on some guides on Gamefaqs and neoseeker, I think custom missions add replay value to GTA. Once you've got a 100%, what's there left than that boring car ride avoiding cops...again...

I myself would prefer to have a topic or something on this forum, what do you think?

I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to.

If you mean people writing about what they think should be a mission (or in a mission) in a GTA game, there are several topics like that around the forum. Perhaps for GTA IV there could be one big topic for people to post theirs in. I definitely think these creative

If you're talking about modifications to create new missions for the games, there are many mods available for the older games (GTA III, VC) that do this, and even a few Total Conversions - check our Downloads area for them. I believe there are less for SA, since theres a lot more to modify, and Rockstar have made it harder to modify (with v2).

Yeah OK. I can't see any topics like that in the GTASA section, although there is a lot like "What is your favourite mission". It isn't a very big step up to ask people to add in their own thoughts, so I think it's a good idea.

You could create a topic in the GTA IV section for people to write up their own missions, and if enough people like it then we'll pin it.

If you want to make up a mission, then create a topic in the games forums (i.e. GTA San Andreas) however, if you are wanting to create your own storyline then I would suggest the Graphics and Writers Pad because I have used it around 3 times for made up storylines. They have yet to be completed though.