Profanity

Kitsune Inferno

Due to a recent topic informing us on how to avoid obscenities in San Andreas (Y'know, because turning off the volume is apparently too difficult or something...), I've decided to make a topic to see what your stance on profanity is. So do you think cursing is one of the many things corrupting today's youth or do you just don't give a fuck?

Fuckety fuck fuck you all, fuckers. I seriously don't care about using profanity, as long as I don't get caught in school swearing, I'm fucking good. Fuck yeah.

School swearing??? I once shouted a big "FODASSE" (that's portuguese for FUCKING SHIT) near my teacher and no one took the piss.

ANd I think that having people contantly swearing is a bit annoying. (Ivan will probably think I am a hipocrite for saying this :P)

But I really don't give a fuck.

Swearing doesn't make a point much better -_-

I swear all the time. As a matter a fact, the only times I don't swear is when I'm around elder family members or teachers who don't curse themselves. Other than that, it's a total piss-out-my-motherfucking-ass-athon. One of the ways I avoid talking to others is to mutter random obscenities until he or she becomes very uncomfortable and wants to go away. I may be totally silent during an online game, but if I do decide to talk, it's usually to tell some squeaky-voiced, prepubescent bastard to shut the fuck up. And on these forums, I can hardly get my point across to any jackass who thinks he's too smart for his own good without calling him the most retarded piece of shit I've seen this week.