One qeustion, why aren't there any kids in the game?!

Why? You want to perform a head-shot on a kid?

Connor/Cat licker (WTF?) basically answered this question already. R* would get big problems if they'd include kids I think.

To think of it, I can't recall any shooter (or game in which you have to ability to really (so not jump on their heads. Though that is fun) kill other beings) that contained kids. If you do, please tell me.

It's a 18+ rated game, R* knows that. If R* puts children in the game, they can have a large fine...

Example: sega have been dragged for the judge for making the game ' The golden Compass '. This was due to rights of children or so... :mellow:

Don't ask me about the judgement, but this is the only thing I know about Children in violent games... :wacko:

If they did it could be:

1. The end of Rockstar Games and the Grand Theft Auto series

2. What Cat Licker said: "So child molesters can't carry out their fantasy."

3. There would be a lot more child murders in the world

Simple really, even though this type of topic has been posted many times before.

Well, having kids in the game could possibly ban GTA. Imagine if you used a melee weapon [e.g. A baseball bat] on a kid, and you hit that kid. Firstly, that's Child Abuse, and secondly, it's not a good sight to be in. If you killed that kid, and you saw blood, you would feel really awkward. I for one wouldn't like to see that in a game, especially in GTA.

Basically, GTA would have some sort of relation with Manhunt if Kids were implemented in the game. In Manhunt, a 17 year old guy killed a 14 year old, and it was obviously because Manhunt obsessed him to do it. If a obsessed GTA Fan did that to a kid, it would be on news straight away, and the game would be banned, and the fan would be jailed for quite a long time. I think Rockstar Games would learn from Manhunt and would think twice before they develop a game where it's possible to have kids getting shot.

And plus, would you like to see a young kid die in front of you "Virtually"? If you say yes (Which I think none of you will), you will have bad expectations when you have your own kids to take care of. I wouldn't want that to be implemented in GTA, even if that makes it realistic, it's horrible seeing a younger generation being treated like that, especially in your own eyes and in front of a screen.

Also, Jace, I think you should of used the '[/sarcasm]' tag...

Do you not know what rules are? Take it to PM children. A supermod just told you NOT to talk about it here. If anyone wants to keep the conversation going, I don't mind handing out warnings or suspensions, anything. Most of you have been here awhile, should know MUCH better.

But yeah, children in GTA would cause Rockstar a TON of lawsuits. And it's just, morally wrong. For those who.. have morals, anyway.

R* might get away w/ kids if they were the subject of a hostage rescue mission. Be a good guy, save the kid sort of

thing.

Maybe like a "Save the kid, get the mom" type deal? Heh. It'd be just a dumb move to do it, I really doubt it'll ever happen. We don't need angry parents revolting against gaming. It'll get enough bad media to begin with, we don't need kids in there to make it worse.

Read Sky's post on the 1st page.

And still, you don't even provide any evidence of this.

You fail, you've actually managed to make your own topic go off topic.

---------------------------------------------------

Now, another cool thing would be babies and stuff, you can kill them with a pillow.

Also, fat kids would be fun, see them waddling down the street and you just blow a load of flab off their side with a shotgun.

And if they run up to you and act all cocky, you whip out your M4 and they shit themselves.

BOLD: Great, greaaat idea. Heh Connor, I guess it would be cool to have kids in the game. I mean, killing a child is the same as killing an adult were all human beings and we deserve to die. Uh yeah...

Basically, GTA would have some sort of relation with Manhunt if Kids were implemented in the game. In Manhunt, a 17 year old guy killed a 14 year old, and it was obviously because Manhunt obsessed him to do it.

You do know that it was the victim who owned the game, right? :P

As for kids in the GTA series, that's already been done. GTA Advance has a mission where you kidnap Asuka Kasen's young niece and then return her. But since hardly anyone has played GTA Advance, there wasn't any commotion about it.