One qeustion, why aren't there any kids in the game?!

what I want is kids in the game. But not killing them! That would be sad! I wish R* made kids in the game and if you try to make the Character kill/murder a kid in the game, theres an invisible barrier that blocks them.

That would be a lame feature if you ask me. A better feature is to not include them in the game at all. They did include a baby in VCS, but that was in the cut scene.

what I want is kids in the game. But not killing them! That would be sad! I wish R* made kids in the game and if you try to make the Character kill/murder a kid in the game, theres an invisible barrier that blocks them.

@ Bold: I agree with TM, that would be a lame feature and the fans would reduce... A LOT but a BIG BIG LOT!

I'm not saying that I like to kill children on GTA but, I should keep my opinions on my head...

its just sick to want them in the game really. i mean gta is rated 18+ cos you can kill humans. halo is not a long strech away and that gets a simple 16+

r* have had problems just for being able to get a mod to have sex in the game. so i think kids would be way too extreme. next it'll be replacing gf's for kid skins... you get where im going.

Children are generally seen as the epitome of purity and innocence in our society. They are highly protected and are thought of as our future. People generally have the feeling they have done nothing deserving of death and that anything done against a child is the vilest of evil. Of course with 3rd graders plotting to kill their teacher and 14 year olds beating each other up on youtube the lines blur more and more all the time.

Still killing children, or just having children, in an already controversial game would not be well accepted by society in general and I'm sure R* has enough to deal with just passing the content they already include.

Some of us understand this is only a game and nothing more but not eveyone sees it that way. Some people also do become affected by playing such games and act out in real life what they do in the game. Any game maker that makes such games is definitely walking a thin line. They want to give the gamers what they want but they also have to have it be acceptable to the public or it will get pulled off the shelves and they won't make any money.

It is the same reason Oblivion didn't have any kids in them...Involving children in a game that involves slaughtering of any kind, death, murder, destruction, chaos, etc. would ruin the image of a game. Even if it is a fantasy game, no parent wants their kids to play a game that has them murdering someone (Children worse...). We also do not want another thousand lawsuits against GTA again do we? The only time I ever see children dieing would be in the movies (Ex: The new Halloween) but everyone knows that it is fake and acting. If you are going to say "Well games are fake." It's not the fact that there is violence and murder in games, it is the fact that you can control the act of the murder in games.

Edited by XxGreatScythexX

• 2 weeks later...

and DOGS i cant find any dogs, dogs are common but there are turtles in GTA SA

yeah seagulls always 3 pieces of seagull flying around in GTA SA

bear cant find bear in the woods, i saw a video of a rare bigfoot but

a bear that is very common..

do gta4 have kids now? and dogs? or any?

yeah i notice that....how bout shooting on the ground the kids running

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...