New GTA IV Trailer Tonight At 10PM GMT

MishoM

Just a heads-up, the fourth GTA IV trailer titled “‘Good lord, what are you doing?’ AKA ‘Everyone’s a rat’” will be released tonight at 10PM GMT, or 6PM EST. You’ll find the trailer on Rockstar’s official GTA IV site, and shortly after on the Xbox Live Marketplace and the PlayStation Store (just as the previous ones).

CVG reports saying it’ll be the final trailer before the worldwide release of the game on April 29th, 2008, so we have no idea of what to expect from Rockstar! As always, TheGTAPlace will keep you posted, and once its released, we’ll have it up for your viewing pleasure (if you don’t want to attempt to get into Rockstar’s website which will obviously be hammered).

ehr... 10 PM GMT??? Where is that? in NYC right? >.< I really don't have any idea

10pm GMT is greenwich mean time which is a place in england.

new york is 5 hours behind the uk. same with most of the eastern side of america. so it will be released at 5pm new york timezone ..

australia is 9 hours ahead of the uk. so will be at 7am on friday.

The Trailer has leaked. Supposedly is a Jamaican guy singing as the song for the Trailer.

Where did you hear that?

Anyway, i hope there will be some gameplay. I just want to see how much it has evolved since the last game... :lol:

well that's the one thing i worry about. it evolving too much... it should be called 'The American Dream' instead of being a gta. just my opinion though. i'll have to see when gta 4 is released.