My Custom GTA:IV box 360

Hey everyone im a new member here but a long time fan of GTA. Ive been viewing these forums for quite a long time as a guest and never really felt a need to sign up mainly because you guys cover it all.

Anyway, I decided to mod my box 360 to a GTA: IV theme about a day ago and just finished! Be sure to let me know what you all think!

Mine:

Image16-1.jpg

Image19.jpg

Official limited edition:

limited_gtaiv_xbox360.jpg

For my 360 i spray painted the case and face plate black being sure to remove the shell so the paint wouldnt damage anything. I then painted the disk tray cover and all the little flaps a reflective silver/chrome color. As for the box art and the IV logos on the controler and 360, I asked my girlfriend to air-brush it and i think she did an awesome job. (although the black she used wasnt quite the same shade as what i used on the 360 itself.) I'll take a close-up shot of the boxart so you all can see just how good she actually did.

Again let me know what you think!

Oh heres the boxart that i think my girlfriend did an amazing job on:

Image17.jpg

as you can see in the letters theres a little color mix but not too noticable. its just from where the colors bleed when she brushes.

Edited by ThatGTAguy123

very cool. i need to do that to mine. will that void the warrenty?

not if you dont remove the case and find some way to cover all the little holes that lead to its internals.

spray paint will not damage anything inside if its just slight spray but you absolutely have to cover the fans on the top in front of the hdd and on the back of the system to avoid the fans getting stuck.

just cover the holes and youre good!

believe me i used alot of painters tape and a razor blade for the skyline and face plate

Dude that is awesome, it really is. Great work!

we already do custom 360s for extra money and next week were doing an iron man themed ps3 for someone

and after that maybe a gears of war 2 360!

im especially looking forward to that one. very challenging though.

I'd love to see the GoW2 skin, post that in our gaming forum here when it's done.

Dude that is awesome, it really is. Great work!
we already do custom 360s for extra money and next week were doing an iron man themed ps3 for someone

and after that maybe a gears of war 2 360!

im especially looking forward to that one. very challenging though.

I'd love to see the GoW2 skin, post that in our gaming forum here when it's done.

thanks and i certainly will. i was thinking for the next ones ill record a video of us doing it and speed it up to like 5 minutes with some background music and post them on youtube.

Neat work you've done mate!

It may not be exact but it's heading that way! If you made alot, so many people will want it, and that can mean money is heading straight into your hands. But yeah, If I was to do it, I don't think it would end up the way it should. But what you've done looks awesome. Keep up the hard work and I can't wait to see your next one! :P

• 1 month later...