My Custom Missions

I put this "custom" mission on another site, which is GTA domain, and I am the original writer.

This custom mission is FAKE, and will be PRETENDED. Not a mod.

Game: GTA Vice City

The Organization Ch.1: Contract

(Pre mission requirements)

Acquire a Stretch and rig it at 8-ball's.

Get a Colt, a submachinegun, and take either: Bazooka with one rocket, a minigun with 50 bullets left, or a Assault rifle with 300 bullets (more or less)

Drive the loaded Stretch to the estate and park it where it was. Then get out and go up the steps, then make like your about to go down and go into the limo as if nothing was waiting to blow up in it. Get inside.

The mission briefing

Tommy gets a call on his phone in the Stretch.

"Is this Tommy Vercetti?"

"Yes."

"Your limo is rigged to exlode"

"Wha-, who the hell!?"

"Listen carefully, you must not leave the limo until I say so."

"The hell? Your watching me?"

"There is a camera in your Stretch in your front mirror. Smile."

"What do you want me to do then, I assume this has a point?"

"Our organization is very interested in you Mr. Vercetti...or should I say Mr. Teal?"

"Are you Mr.Black?"

"No, he is our recruiter, and you have completed the requirements. 5 assassination contracts...impressive."

"What do you WANT?"

"I want you to kill enough cops to get your wanted level up to three, then I want you to evade the cops all the while in your limo, then head to the pay and spray. Once you've been resprayed, get over to Prawn Island and leave your limo when I prompt you to, then kill enough gangs to get to two wanted levels in the area and then fight cops to get five wanted levels. Escape via skimmer to Starfish Island and get inside the Vercetti Estate. There one of your men...undercover...will hand you a contract."

"Are you mentally insane? Why the hell would I do something that random?"

"Because I have my finger on the detonation button."

Objective:

Use the Stretch to drive-by cops or peds, to get three wanted levels. Then go to Prawn Island after getting resprayed, and leave the limo. Get five wanted levels, then escape with the Skimmer to Vercetti Estate, and find a redhead henchmen.

Ways to Fail:

Leave the limo before the Prawn Island arc

Get busted

Get wasted

Cheat

This is for Vice City Remember

The Organization: Ch.2 - True Colors

Pre-mission requirements:

Acquire a Phyton, a Kruger, a Shotgun of your choice, and remote mines. Any other weapons are your choice. Go to the Junkyard.

The Mission:

Tommy walks into the Junkyard. There is a man dressed in black next to the trashmaster.

"Greetings, Mr.Teal. You will know me as Mr. Green from here on out."

"Yeah Yeah, look I have no interest in your little organization of the rainbow, so please refrain from sending me on random killing sprees in the future, yeah?"

"You wound me, that was anything but a random killing spree. Look at the headlines on the paper, mad limo driver kills peds and police forces, the VCPD is in an uproar, and they are searching Prawn Island and Downtown right now, the gangs you killed there were also helpful pieces of publicity"

"Still, I ain't a kind of guy to work for a 'family' kind of business, as i'm sure you very intellectual stalkers must know all about."

"Ah, neither am I. I have a plan to move against our leader, but first you must prove your loyalty to me...by gathering some money and weapons for us.

"I'll see if I have the time"

"Thank you Mr.Teal, here is the list of things to do."

Objective:

Rob the Downtwn jewelery store, then gather up 4 stars. Collect as many uzi's dropped by the SWAT teams as possible, make sure you kill no cops and only SWAT at 4 stars. When the army comes, take as many of their assault rifles as you can. Do not leave the Downtown area for about 2 hours (game time)when the army arrives. Finally, go to the mall and rob 3 stores. Take a pre prepared red car from the carpark near the top fun van, and use the car to make it to a Pay N' Spray. Bring the merchandise over to the Junkyard when your finished.

Back to Listings

Edited version

The Organization: Ch.3 - The Plan

Pre Mission Requirements: Acquire a fast car, a Cheetah or an Infernus, and this arsenal of weapons:

Kruger Assault Rifle

Red Laser sight Sniper

Colt.45

Tear Gas (Console) or Molotov Cocktails (PC)

MP Submachinegun

A super weapon of your choice (Recommend Minigun)

Plain Shotgun

Go to the Junkyard.

The Mission:

This time, there are two men waiting for Tommy. Mr. Green is dressed in black, and another in a bright blue suit. Both have Phytons in their hands.

Tommy speaks to the man in the blue suit.

"Let me guess...Mr.Blue?"

"Correct Mr. Teal, or can I call you Tommy? Thomas? Tom?"

"Enough with the formalities I think Mr.Blue."

"You two Rainbow stalkers gonna tell me what you want with me, or can I go?"

(Mr. Blue speaks next)

"Haha, rainbow stalkers. Yes Mr. Teal, we're going to tell you what we want. Hand over the merchandise first."

"I don't think so. I went through hell to rob those stores and killed lots of cops to get the weapons. Do you have any idea how hard it was? The stuff stays with me."

(Mr. Green is next, dont get confused!)

"Mr. Teal, you can keep them if you want. Gathering the items was a test of your abilities. What we really called you here for was to let you in on our plan. We have formulated a plan to defect the Organization, and seize it for ourselves."

(Mr. Blue speaks next)

"However, there is a problem. While we can seize the Organization by killing the leader, as our other members know and have been told-"

"Woah, you tellin' me your leader told you if you could kill him, you could have his spot?"

"Correct Tom, don't interrupt me again if you please. I am a very, very proficient Mafia hitman. I have quite the inner temper if aroused."

"Go on then."

"Right, where was...ah yes, our leader never reveals himself to us, and never so much as gives us paper orders that have the slightest evidence of fingerprints. He speaks through Mr. Yellow, his most trusted man. Mr. Yellow could be a relative or a very close friend, because that is the only reason why Boss would reveal himself."

(Mr. Green speaks)

"And we have awaited a new recruit for some time now. Because we have also awaited something so rare and beautiful it only happens every few years, our leader meets the new recruit in person. However, his face is covered by a mask and has a plethora of bodyguards with him in those cases."

(Mr. Blue)

"Our chance is now, though I wish we had more time. Mr. Black has told Mr. Yellow already about you, Mr. Vercetti, he will come soon, of his own accord, unnanounced of course, if you wish for us to tell you our "recipe" for this plan, you must procure the ingredients."

(Mr. Green)

"That's right Mr. Teal. Here's your shopping list, go pick us up those items from the Fort Baxter Military Base "special" store."

Objectives:

Leave the Junkyard, and go to Fort Baxter. Move through the base and kill as many of the men to make 6 stars as possible, then steal the Hunter from the base, making sure you smash through the gate with your fast car, making sure you do not get your own Hunter, and making sure that you do not have a Police Uniform on. Navigate the Hunter through Vice City all the way to Hyman Memorial Stadium, take out three VCPD Mavericks on the way, whether from the Downtown helipad, or from the sky. Touch down the Hunter on the helipads to the right of Hyman Stadium, (the ones near the Rampage that include Molotov Cocktails). Now go back to Fort Baxter any way you wish, and steal the Panzer. Go back to Hyman Stadium with the Tank, making sure you destroy 5 police vehicles on the way. Park the Panzer on the parralel helipad to the Hunter. Leave the Panzer, and now keep all police vehicles in sight away from the Helipads for three hours (game time) while Mr. Blue and Mr. Green transport the two vehicles to a safehouse. If a Panzer gets too close, use repeated Molotovs to burn it. The tanks are vulnerable to Molotovs. You may NOT enter a vehicle during the three hours. Once the time is up, Mission Complete.

Ways to fail:

-Get Busted

-Get Wasted

-Cheat

-Do not meet vehicle destruction quotas on the Hunter and Panzer.

-Do not keep Police Vehicles away from the Helipads for three hours.

Edited by Vercetti Thug

The Organization: Ch.4 - Old Yeller

Pre Mission Requirements:

Pick your own selection of weapons. Get a fast car. Go to the Junkyard.

(Bodyguards are allowed)

Tommy walks into the Junkyard, there is Mr. Blue waiting for him.

"Ah, Mr. Teal, always with the fashionable, unshaved appearance."

"Yeah yeah, look, how are we supposed to kill the Boss if we don't know when he's coming?

"Oh but we do, Mr. Green got in contact with a source on the inside of the Boss's bodyguard system. It seems he hired some punkish young man from Liberty or San Andreas that had good reputation, but questionable loyalty issues."

"How do we know the guy isn't just checking for people killing his employer?"

"We don't. So Mr. Green has kindly offered to only reveal his involvement, our identities are safe in the event of a complication. I know this because I planted a tape device and used a sattelite to watch and hear the deal myself."

"Sattelites?"

"I am a very powerful man Mr. Teal. I don't really much care for more power actually."

"So why the plot of you know, killing your big bad boss?"

"The excitement. I had to stop taking Hit jobs from the Mafia Don because I became too important. It's been a very boring life, I haven't been able to so much as touch a gun since this all started. But I have to be honest with you Tommy, we're not going to share the leader's spot. I bet in fact you're plotting against me right now."

"So c'mon, pick up a gun and we'll fight like civilized criminals."

"Ah wait, before you do anything you regret my friend, you might want to know, Mr. Green and I have no wish for the leader's spot. It's Mr. Yellow's spot we want."

"What? Excuse me, you just want to stay a member after all this?"

"Oh no Mr. Teal I will be honest again, the leader spot is the hardest spot of them all, the concealing identity while feverishly looking out for cops and trying to hide all evidence of drug deals or hit contracts. I do not know how he sleeps at night. Mr. Yellow on the other hand has a nice comfy spot at his side, only being a nice little secretary. You are a natural born leader. As for me and Mr. Green, we prefer the leader's side. I started out as a hitman at the mafia man's side, and Green started as a lowly Drug supplier. Look where we are now."

"Ok you've made your point, and I think I actually believe you."

"Good so there will be no...ah how do you say..stab in the back involved here?"

"Right now, can we get to business? What's the job for me?"

"Alright my friend, Mr. Green will have to stay away from Vice City so he will have an alibi for the plan. So it's up to us now, and we will have to be careful in this assignment. Now, Mr. Green's source tells us that Mr. Yellow has flown into Vice City, and is using a rented Washington to drive around. I suspect he is in Ocean Beach, scouting out your room in the Ocean View Hotel. He does know about my sattelite use, so he is being very careful to hide his face. I have no idea where exactly he is, so he may be on Starfish Island or Washington Beach, look there too if you cannot locate him. Once you've found him, take him out of the car, then get in the car. Make him come in the car after you (use HOPINGIRL cheat on PC). Drive him to ah...haha...under the Skumole SHACK or near it. Do you get it?"

"Yeah yeah, Old Yeller, shack, I get it.

"Then kill him, the boss is in town tommorow."

Objectives: (THESE MUST BE READ FOR THIS MISSION SPECIFICALLY!)

Go to Ocean Beach, Washington Beach, or Starfish Island and look near your safehouses there for a Washington with a man in it. Once you have, type in two wanted level cheats in a row or work up at least four stars (This simulates that Mr. Yellow has called the cops to help protect himself). Take him out of the car then, and get in the car. Make him get in with the HOPINGIRL cheat. Drive him to or near the Skumole shack, working up 5 stars however way you can. Take him out again, then kill him. Then take the car to 8-ball's and drive it to the Boatyard. Drive it straight into the water with you getting out at the last second, then detonate the car. Lose the cops at any Pay N Spray besides the one in Vice Port and go back to the Junkyard. Mission Complete.

The Organization: Ch.5 - The Boss

Pre Mission Requirements:

Take your pick of weapons, no bodyguards. Get a fancy car (Deluxo, Stretch, Infernus, or Banshee), and go to the large field where you did Cabmaggedon (near 8-Ball's place). Rack up six stars with cheats, and wait. The mission breifing stars after you make the four stars.

The Mission: Part 1

Tommy gets out of his car and looks around the area. There is noone in sight. He takes out his cell phone and dials Mr. Blue.

"You sure this is the spot Blu-"

"RUN TOMMY RUN, GET AWAY FROM THAT PLACE, DO YOU HEAR ME?"

"Wait what?"

"GET IN YOUR CAR, GET THE HELL AWAY"

Tommy dives into his car and emerges into Vice Port.

"The army and the cops are on to us!"

"Yes, they are, i'm having a chase with them on the other side of Vice City, and im not the one chasing. This is more excitement than I hoped."

"Can you handle it? I can't throw off the army myself, so don't drop out of sight of them, or else i'll have all of Fort Baxter and the VCPD on my tail"

"Fine Tommy, i'll give you two hours until I take the safehouse Hunter and get away. I have 5 tanks on my tail."

"I'll take the safehouse Panzer then."

"No, then you'll lead the army right to the house. Take one from the army itself. The base is emptier than usual, and I believe they'll have at least one more tank. They always leave one behind for safety."

"What about Mr. Boss?"

"Throw off the cops first, then i'll tell you what I know."

Objectives: Part 1

You have two hours (game time) to make it to Fort Baxter. Keep in mind you cannot take any tanks on the road, you must go to Fort Baxter. Once you've taken the Panzer, fire on 10 police vehicles on the road, heading towards the Vercetti Estate. Park the Panzer in the garage, then head inside the Estate. Have a shootout with the cops, make it last two more hours. Only use one health and armor pickup during the shootout. Then use the (LEAVEMEALONE) cop losing cheat, or go to the Pay N' Spray.

The Mission: Part 2

Tommy dials his phone while he heads to his mansion top Maverick.

"You ok?"

"A damn cop got a bullet in my arm before I was able to reach the Hunter. It's been a bitch driving. I need to go to a doctor, but this helicopter will tend to attract attention"

"Alright, quick take that to my Hyman Condo top, and get a Maverick. Then go to Little Havana into a cheap looking doctor's building. Tell them Tommy sent you. He helped my friend who had his arm blown clean off."

"Ah, you are a leader, you grasped control of the situation."

"Maybe. Now how'd they catch on?"

"It seems Mr. Yellow was being watched by the Boss's sattelite, and well...he saw you. But he got the information after he boarded his flight."

"Don't he have a private jet?"

"You would be surprised how much fuel it costs. Besides, it's more discreet."

"Where is he? I want to ring his neck."

"He has checked into the Hooker Inn in Vice Port. By the way, it was named after John Hooker or something. Not actually a-"

"Ok, yes, very interesting, how many guards?"

"He has them dressed up as FBI agents, ready to fly in if necessary. They're watching the place. The Boss is stuck. He can't get out of Vice City until tommorow, and he has to remain invisible."

"So I go in the Inn and get him?"

"No, his guards would get you first. You need to draw the guards to you so they don't kill you first. They have your picture, and I am sure wearing a mask isn't going to help."

"Right, draw the guards to me, then kill them?"

"I estimate about 20 guards, maybe more. Kill all FBI that come up to you in the first two hour of the assault. They are paid to be quick to act. I cannot aid you however, I took a hit from a high powered Sniper rifle, and I suspect I could lose my arm permanently. You would not believe how hard it is for me to keep a phone to my ear and still drive this Hunter."

"I'll get the boss then. He's going to die tonight."

Objectives: Part 2

Wait till the sunset, and then head t the Hooker Inn. Work up five stars in the streets, and fight off as many FBI as you can for 2 hours. Do not kill anyone but FBI members after five stars. You are allowed two bodyguards for this part of the mission. When the two hours are up and the Army is closing in, the Boss will make a run for it, and he will steal a Police Cheetah. Get him out of the Police Cheetah, and kill his special guard, who is the driver of the car. Punch the Boss until he falls down, and before he gets up, shotgun his head. Crouch over his corpse (simulating you picking him up and putting him in the car), then take the Cheetah to the Junkyard, using a cheat to lose the cops, or go to a Pay N' Spray. Go to Little Havana and go to the place where you ended the Boomshine Saigon mission, the ex-army surgeon's place. The Organization is now yours. Mission Complete.

Ways to fail:

Get Busted

Get Wasted

Cheat on any parts where you are not allowed.

Does not follow the exact objectives mentioned.

Fails in or between the two parts. If failing part 2, start at part 1 again.

Edited by Vercetti Thug

• 3 weeks later...

The Organization: Ch.6 - New Management

Pre-Mission Requirements:

Acquire a Sports car (Banshee, Infernus, Cheetah, or a Hotring Racer) and park it in the Vercetti Estate. Get any weapons you want, except you must have a Minigun and you must have Tear Gas (Or if you have PC like me), Molotov Cocktails. Walk into the Vercetti Estate. Make sure you have the money and the 100% game completion to hire bodyguards.

The Mission:

Tommy walks into his Estate. Mr. Blue, Green, and two other men are gathered there.

Mr Blue speaks

"Congratulations Mr. Teal, you've done it."

(Tommy speals)

"Hey how's your arm?"

"Alas Mr. Teal, i'm afraid i'll never hold a gun again, the surgeon was quick to stop infection and take out the shrapnel, but the damage was done."

(Mr. Green)

"I had expected a death, not such a minor loss as this. I had expected Mr. Blue to do the job in fact."

(Mr. Blue)

"I did too, but Mr. Vercetti had other plans."

(Mr. Green)

"Back to business then. Let me introduce to the two people next to me. The one on the left is Mr. Red, he's in charge of our drug operations, along with myself. He does the deals, I deliver them. The other one is Mr. Black, our recruiter, Mr. Blue by the way, handles all the weapons that the Organization needs."

(Tommy)

"All right, this is what i'm talking about, complete control. How powerful are we?"

(Mr. Black)

"Mr. Teal, we are the very best crime organization in the United States, Japan, Russia, you name it. We are so careful and cunning...that people don't even know we're the best."

(Tommy)

"Just so I make it clear, if you come after me to get the Boss spot, I assure you I sleep with both eyes open and a loaded gun."

(Mr. Red speaks with a foreign accent)

"Our men does not have any wish to challenge the individual who defeated the leader of the Organization since it's birth. But it is wise to stay cautious."

(Mr. Blue)

"You know you can trust Mr. Green and myself to protect you don't you Mr. Teal?"

(Tommy)

"You, I trust. Mr. Green, I don't trust you. While Blue went and lost his arm and I nearly lost my life, you were in some hotel sitting on your ass watching whatever movie was on, sipping champagne in your blue silk pajamas thinking, 'I wouldn't want to be those guys'. I wouldn't be surprised if you leaked the assassination information to the Boss to get on his good side, not Yellow."

(Mr. Green)

"Very good observation, I was afraid you would question me. Be assured though, I did not leak this information. You can count on Blue and myself to protect you."

(Tommy)

"Protect me? I don't even know your names. Plus, that would mean a cripple and a possible snake is protecting me."

(Mr. Red)

"May we continue this another time? We have come here to talk business, not treason. Now, we have reason to believe that the people's on this list have given the VCPD on Washington Beach information about the Cocaine operation we're running. These people are not merely pedestrians who reported to the police, but members of the FBI undercover. They thought that they were spying on us, but we moniter our deals through our very own satellite's so we were watching them. We know who these people are through background checks from the faces we caught. Hell, we even caught one guy's badge sticking out. Some of these men are plainclothes, some work elsewhere in the Police Force. Be warned that if they are not taken out soon, we risk the imminent exposure of our Organization. Even the regular cops know these guys, so they'll increase their attempts to protect them by calling in the Army. The Army has been on high alert ever since the attempted and successful murder of dozens of men with guns and a very old man that stole an FBI Cheetah, but was killed with the rest of them - that would be Mr. Boss."

(Tommy)

"And you want me to do this? The Boss guy? Not to say that I haven't done much worse, but i'm too important now right?"

(Mr.Red)

"If you wish, Mr. Blue and Green could accompany you. Mr. Blue can still handle a Colt with his off arm."

(Tommy)

"No, i'll take Mr. Green. Time to see if he can live up to the new Organization's standards."

(Mr. Green)

"Uhh, Mr. Teal, I do not think he was serious."

(Mr. Red)

"Yes I was, prove your loyalty by going out in the field. Do half of what Mr. Blue did. If you should turn your gun on Mr. Teal, know that the Organization will fall apart with lack of leaders and Mr. Blue would most likely hire someone to take care of you. He tells me Tommy has assured him his life by distracting the Army from attacking him wholly.

Objectives:

Hire a bodyguard, this will be Mr. Green. If he should die during the mission, it will not affect the story. The mission is not failed if he dies. Go to the following locations and take out these people:

Travis Wilson: Works at the Front Page Bar. Description: Black shades, blue swimsuit underwear. No shirt. If you cannot find him in an hour, shoot any man with a swimsuit on.

Denise Kardina: Flies a seaplane with an advertisement on it over Vice City at day. At night, she walks on Ocean Beach dressed as a Hooker. Description: Black bra and only black articles of clothing on her body. If you take her out on day, you must use a Hunter to shoot her seaplane.

Joe Walker: By day, he walks on Ocean Beach, chatting with random woman or sitting down next to one. Works at night at the FBI. Get five wanted stars if you take him out at night and kill four agents, then lose the cops. Description: His daywear is either a leather jacket, or a tight underwear swimsuit. At night, an FBI uniform and pants.

??????: Not found in any database. Suspected to hang around the VCPD in Little Havana. Possibly works inside the donut shop. Kill the clerk, and any five cops that come at you instantly - if the target wasn't the donut shop clerk, and was around the VCPD HQ, it would be those people. Description: Clerk wear or Police wear.

Steve Scott: Skip this one. Works at Interglobal Film Studios as a Director. Description: Unavailable.

Shin Choi: Works in the special Police forces. Is found in an FBI Cheetah at Daytime, at nightime his whereabouts are unknown. Description: Red-Headed. No other description.

The S.W.A.T is on to you as soon as Shin Choi is killed, his partner sent a request for backup. Rack up four stars and avoid any S.W.A.T Enforcers from totalling your car. Do not fire on them, that would attract more attention, and to attract the high alert Army is to be avoided. If you get six stars, mission failed. Get to the Pay N' Spray at any place but Vice Port, and then go to 8-ball's to rig up your car. Destroy the car. If you can, keep Mr. Green with you at all times. Do not leave him behind unless he is dead. Mission Complete.

Ways to fail:

Get Busted

Get Wasted

Cheat

Do not fill out all assassinations by three days game time.

Get six stars after Shin Choi is killed.

Do the list out of order.

The Organization: Ch.7 - Aaaand....ACTION!

Pre-Mission requirements:

Get a full arsenal of weaponry. You may NOT use any extrene weaponry (Bazooka, Flamethrower, Minigun) during this mission. You may have one bodyguard for this mission. Go to Vercetti Estate.

The Mission:

Tommy Vercetti holds the hit list with all the names checked off except for one, and walks into Vercetti Estate. Mr. Red and a woman is waiting in the Bar room, chatting with the bodyguards.

(Mr. Red)

"Ah, as you see, there is a strange development, as you see from that list. But where are my manners? Mr. Teal, this is Racheal Wheeler, otherwise known as Mrs. Violet. Her name was leaked, you see."

(Mrs. Violet speaks)

"I am the intelligence mastermind behind the Organization. I have had government training in the C.I.A itself, but rest assured, I have long since proven myself a double agent on our side."

(Tommy)

"The C.I.A? Sounded like a great job, why'd you flip?"

(Mrs. Violet)

"Crime pays better."

(Mr. Red)

"Introductions aside, you may have noticed that Steve Scott is on your list. Until Mrs. Violet did some digging, I did not know that you were the boss of the Interglobal Film Studios."

(Tommy)

"So, when and how did he make the leak?"

(Mr. Red)

"Well you see, he discovered quite easily your illegal actions, not just the ones he gave you, but ones he himself spyed on. He led the cops to one of the deals you made on a shipment of ...ahh white gold, just before Mr. Green sought you out. Now that your no longer a simple international drug dealer, exposure would mean mass chaos to the Organization. In two hours, these bodyguards will leak to Steve Scott that you got a tip that the gangs on Prawn Island are having a major cocaine deal in the Boatyard's warehouse, they have been known to make deals like this. I am quite certain he will tell the police, and they will take Scott with them to the deal, protecting him, of course, to make sure Scott did not try anything. If he was right about the deal, he gets a nice, juicy paycheck. Let's give him a bullethole in the head instead."

Objectives: READ THESE!

Get to the Boatyard warehouse in two hours. You may bring along a Panzer (simulating that you are using the Panzer you got in Ch. 3. Use the PANZER cheat on PC to make this easier). Use the wanted level boost cheat to make four stars. Before the next game time hour is up, shoot five S.W.A.T vehicles, unless you get five stars before getting five S.W.A.T enforcers. After that game hour, destroy ten police vehicles, and when you get the tenth one, shoot one more FBI car, and you will discover Steve Scott was in that vehicle. Get into a boat and have a two hour chase through the waterways of Vice City. After the hours are done, head to the Hyman Memorial Stadium by boat, get out, and make your way to the Hyman Condo by foot. Grab your helicopter, and once inside, type in the LEAVEMEALONE cop losing cheat for the PC. Mission Complete.

Ways to fail:

Get busted

Get wasted

Cheat (Unless told to do so)

Do not get all the time limits

Do not meet all the vehicle destruction quotas

The Organization: Ch.8 - Backstabber

Pre-Mission Requirements:

Get a full arsenal. Park a fast car in the Vercetti Estate garage. Go inside the estate.

The Mission:

Tommy walks into the estate and sees a slaughter. The Vercetti gang members in dozens are dead all over the floor. Among them is Mr. Blue and Mr. Red. Mr. Blue is still moving.

"What the HELL happened here? F***!"

(Mr. Blue)

"Double cross. They came in numbers. Ahh...my head."

(Tommy)

"Easy, easy. First we got to get you to a doctor."

(Mr. Blue)

"No matter, I will survive. I was not wounded anywhere vital. Though I may never use my limbs again."

(Tommy)

"Who's the asshole who double crossed us? Green?"

(Mr. Blue)

"Alas, Mr. Green is one of the corpses in your office. Violet, Black, and the newly arrived White escaped. The new recruit, taking Mr. Yellow's name, got away as well. The attackers went after them. I do believe half your gang managed to escape via Maverick and Sea Sparrow, and of course a good portion of running."

(Tommy)

"Hell broke loose and I wasn't here for it? Red and Green are dead, and the rest of us are in danger. It's just you and me now, and your in no condition to fight. Now who was the prick?"

(Mr. Blue)

"It wasn't anyone glamarous. It was Mrs. Violet's "secretary". The man passed information to the FBI and the Army. He would have been rewarded substantially, but Mrs. Violet found him out right after the leak. She killed him, and came down to warn us. She also saved my life, managing to shoot the guy about to shot me. It did look like I was dead though, because the shot missed and hit the ground next to me. I was lucky, depsite the bullet wounds in my legs. What we need to do now is save everyone else, and to do that, we need to destroy the Army so publicly and so efficiently that it will be legend."

(Tommy)

"Right, cause we don't know where the members are hiding?"

(Mr. Blue)

"That, and I really want those bastards to pay. There might be some survivors in the Vercetti Estate to help you. For now, I must take leave before the police come to scout this area more thoroughly. This Estate is now dangerous to the Organization and yourself. I called my men to come here as quick as possible, they are in Vice City. They will remove everything from the estate and sanitate it from legal troubles as well as they can. They are coming in trucks you see. Needless to say, you must turn invisible forever after this. You will probably have to leave Vice City soon. The Organization will survive and live on."

(Tommy)

"To hell with everything that's happened!, I ain't leaving Vice City. I'm going to destroy the Army, the FBI, the CIA, the VCPD, my mother, everyone that gets in MY way is going down."

(Mr. Blue)

"Fool. You can't do all that. The law is stronger than the greatest criminal, and the Organization has been compromised. The law will hunt us my friend, and we will run from it. Either that, or you must be removed to improve the efficiency of our agency."

(Tommy)

"Damn. DAMN! If you were anyone else, I would have shot you. Because I respect you, I ain't gonna. I think I hear the trucks coming. I'm going to make sure Red and Green didn't die for nothing. Stay alive."

Objectives:

Pick up two bodyguards, and get a Hunter from Ocean Beach's helipad. If you haven't got 100 packages, get one from Fort Baxter. The bodyguards will help you if you need to go to Fort Baxter and will be available later on. Head to Fort Baxter if you stole the Hunter from the Ocean Beach pad. Fire missiles five times each on the towers, twice for the hangar, three times for the buildings, one for the obstacle course, and one for the entrance and the tents. You are now out of missiles, so you must use your Hunter minigun to fight. Shoot 30 Army troops, and destroy any S.W.A.T or FBI that come near Fort Baxter. Once with six stars, shoot 10 Barracks OL's, with the minigun. Now head to Little Havana and fire on the police cars parked in front of the VCPD there. Go to Downtown and destroy the police car parked next to the building, and then the Police Maverick on the helipad. Have a dog fight with a flying Police Maverick after doing so, still only using your minigun. You will win, but then the Hunter must land because of the smoke coming out of it (pretend if its not smoking). Get to Vercetti Estate and pick up one or two bodyguards. Go to the fast car parked in the garage, and head to the remaining VCPD's in Vice City. Destroy all cars parked there. You do not need to stay in the fast car.

Ways to fail:

Get Wasted

Get Busted

Cheat

Do not meet destruction quotas

Do not follow all direction.

The Organization: Ch.9 - Undercover

Pre-Mission Requirements: Get into a four person car. You may only bring a Nightstick (Police melee weapon), a Colt, an Uzi, and GET REMOTE MINES. Drive to the Ocean View Hotel and park your car outside. Go in.

The Mission:

Tommy walks into his room. There is a man pacing back and forth inside.

"Hey, who the hell are you?"

"Oh my GOD! Phew, wow! Your alive! Oh uh umm, im sorry sir, I am the uhh replacement Mr. Yellow."

"You seem a bit nervous to be in a big time crime syndicate..."

"Ah oh well, after what happened at the estate...ah umm, anyway, I am a well connected arms trader, and I am low profile, which helps me uhh, you know, keep my cover."

"Well then, where's everyone else? How'd you know I would come here?"

"Mrs. Violet suggested that we, you know, split up and go to your different establishments. Black went to the Print Works, Violet went to the Malibu Club, and White went to the uhh...I think Kaufman's Cabs."

"Call them and tell them all to meet up at the Malibu Club as soon as the sun hits the ground."

"Ok, YES, I will do that."

"Seriously, are you related to Ken Rosenburg or somethign? You could be his freaking twin"

"Ah who?"

"Ok shut up. Guess I gotta make the plan this time..."

"And im sure it'll be great, cause you are so good at what you do and...ok shutting up."

"Hmm...well Fort Baxter is a smoking pile of ruins, and the Army needs to reestablish itself. There will be lots of investigations and tracking done, but they won't find anything. I left no tracks, except a big blown up helicopter with my handprints on it. The VCPD will be a problem though. The FBI and S.W.A.T are working their asses off trying to find the members of the Organization. I got a call from Mr. Blue, who's currently using his last remaining limb. He said that Green and Red were moved, all the stashes were taken, including the drug stash, the Maverick and the limo were taken away, and the rest of the place was sanitized, so we won't get any trouble from the Estate. Still, they know that Tommy Vercetti is behind all this, and they'll find this room soon. Call Blue and tell him to send some guys to sanitize this place as well."

"Yesss sir."

"Before we can make our getaway, I need to say my goodbyes and secure some items. I need to hire managers to take care of my businesses, I need to cripple the VCPD, get some weaponry from Phil Cassidy, and sever my connections in Vice City, apart from my businesses. Call Violet and tell her to hire the managers and sever my connections."

"Done, done, and done. Uhh umm, what will you be doing first?"

"Guess."

Objectives:

Get a police uniform and car, then equip your nightstick. Patrol the streets until you find a cop chasing a criminal. Exit the car, and take the criminal out. Get into your vehicle and use the HOPINGIRL cheat for the PC to make the cop come into your car, he will think your driving him back to base. Take him to the beach area and kill him where there are no sunbathers in sight. (Pretend) That you take his I.D card, and go back to Washington's Police station. Plant a remote mine inside each office and bomb the building. Exit the building and head to the Vice Point chopper checkpoiny and get into the Sparrow. Park the chopper on Hyman Condo and grab your Sniper from the top of the building. Snipe down 10 cops to clear the coast, then take the following vehicles to the parking lot of the Hyman Memorial Staduim for transport away from Vice City:

1. An F.B.I Washington

2. A Maverick

3. A Hunter

4. A S.W.A.T Enforcer

5. An Infernus

Finally, go to Phil's Place, and buy five pickups of Colt M60 (The gun used in the Phnom Penh 90' mission).

To complete the mission, check in to Apartment 3C (If you don't know what this is, contact me)

Ways to fail:

Get Busted

Get Wasted

Cheat when not asked to

Do not follow orders exactly.

The Organizaton: Ch.10 - Great Escape

Pre Mission Requirements: Go from Apartment 3C to the Malibu Club walking as soon as the sun hits the ground. Be sure to bring along your best arsenal of weapons. You are not allowed to have a Bazooka. Head up to the 2nd floor of the Malibu Club.

Tommy walks into the room. Ken Rosenburg, Mr. Yellow, Violet, Black, and another man are there.

The Mission:

(Ken)

"Tommy! Tommy! Who the hell are these guys? They just freakin barge in and sit their asses here, while I am trying to -

(Tommy)

"Shut up. Sit down. I'm leaving you in charge of Vice City."

(Ken)

"Woah woah! Tommy, that's a switch ain't it?"

(Tommy)

"Leave the room, or i'll put Avery in charge."

(Ken)

"Ok ok bye Tommy, bye."

(Mr. Yellow)

"You know, I got along really well with that guy."

(Mr. White)

"At last we meet, Mr. Boss."

(Tommy)

"What are you in charge of?"

(Mr. White)

"Media control. I make sure that it's hard for anyone to find us. I am in charge of coverups in other words. But it looks like I'm gonna have to start learning the drug trade, now that Red and Green are down, and we have been uncovered."

(Mrs. Violet)

"Introductions, haven't we got better things to do? Like figure out how we are going to get Mr. Vercetti out of Vice City?"

(Mr. Black)

"Helicopter perhaps?"

(Mrs. Violet)

"Too many police mavericks in the sky. The police watch has been bolstered, even though much more than half of the VCPD has been crippled. The Army is also making patrols with its remaining equipment, even the damned F.B.I. Now that we've been uncovered, this has become a worldwide event. Look at the news...

(Flips TV on)

(News Anchor)

"Previously unknown, a major worldwide crime syndicate has been uncovered here in Vice City. This man, Tommy Vercetti, appears to be involved. Today, there was a major shootout in the Vercetti Estate on Starfish Island. However, some people inside the mansion, who's identities are utter mysteries, fled the scene, giving law enforcement chase. When they arrived back at the Estate two hours later, the mansion was devoid of bodies, guns, or any sort of evidence that there was a shootout, and the floors had been cleaned of blood. The police chief said quote,"I can't believe we let such a huge lead slip through our fingers. With all the gang violence and crime in Vice City, this was the least we could do to help Vice City, no the world, and capture this syndicate." Additionally, something else law enforcement did not tell us was the cover-up of the VCPD's huge losses. Families of officers cry in outrage and are filing lawsuits because of their loved one's deaths. Also, we believe that this syndicate was the obvious cause of the missile firing apache that destroyed Fort Bax-"

(TV off)

(Mrs. Violet)

"You get the point. The only way is to transport Mr. Vercetti off Vice City, but with that invisible bounty on his head, the one who finds him will be payed handsomely. We can't trust a freelance pilot either."

(Tommy)

"Damn, I knew a guy who coulda flown me off, and he's got one arm left"

(Mr. White)

"Blue?"

(Tommy)

"Nah, Phil Cassidy."

(Mr. Yellow)

"Oh yeaaah, you said something about...ok sorry to interrupt you, keep goin uhh sir."

(Tommy)

"But I do know another guy who can fly a helicopter, Cam Jones. I can take him up on my Sea Sparrow, that hasn't been moved out of the Estate right? And it's got a gun. Wha, wait, why can't I fly the helicopter?"

(Mr. Black)

"Now now, do you really know how to fly overseas?

(Tommy)

"Why can't you all do it?"

(Mrs. Violet)

"We have people for it, we don't know how."

(Tommy)

"So how you all getting out?"

(Mr. White)

"We are not known names now are we? The leak did not give our names...except maybe for Racheals."

(Mrs. Violet)

"No, I think it's only been leaked out to everyone in the Organization. The Police would have said that they were looking for me, Racheal Wheeler, as well."

(Tommy)

"I'm sure gonna miss Vice City..."

(Mr. Blue, just entering in a wheelchair)

"Mr. Vercetti, I think its going to be hell getting out of Vice City. There's no time to miss it."

(Tommy)

"So, here's what betraying the Organization got for us. Green dead, you in a wheelchair, and my face plastered on every pole in Vice City as the highest crime mastermind in the world."

(Mr. Blue)

"When you say it like that..."

(Mr. White)

"We will be getting out of Vice City as quick as we can. You go get your Cam Jones and get out of Vice City. We're heading to Escobar. Get to the nearest city area, maybe San Andreas, and get a cosmetics surgeon to change your face. I will go to Andreas and seek you out, and give you a fake I.D. Soon, we will all go to Liberty City. You have a new life ahead of you, Mr. Teal, and there is a new future in the Organization."

(Tommy)

"What could go wrong?"

Objectives:

Use a wanted level cheat to get your stars to 4. Go to Vercetti Estate, and pick up one bodyguard and your Sea Sparrow. Go to Cam's Cans (Cam Jones's house) and park in front of it, the bodyguard who is already in with you will be Cam Jones. Go to the lighthouse on the otherside of Vice City while shooting down 3 Police Mavericks on the way. At the lighthouse, when another Maverick comes at you, land the plane, simulating that you were shot down. Make sure you have six stars. Take Cam into a car, and avoid the Army Panzer's and Barracks while you head to the Hyman Condo. Cam Jones will get shot down as soon as you reach the Condo (Shoot him yourself, pretend that a cop shot him). Get into the Maverick and head to any Vice City chopper checkpoint. Get into the Sparrow, and do the checkpoint mission (You are trying to throw off the police mavericks by doing this). Collect two police bribes while in the Sparrow, and go to the Boatyard. Get the Squallo and make a run out into the open seas. You have plenty of fuel and food to last the trip. While in the boat, shoot down two police boats (leave the boat, putting you still on the boat without falling off into the sea to do this, or drive-by gun them. Head out into the sea until you reach the invisible wall.

Mission Complete. Storyline complete. Organization Asset, passed.

Ways to Fail:

Get Wasted

Get Busted

Cheat when not told to

Have Cam Jones die before the Hyman Condo phase.

Other objective break circumstance.

Epilogue, 3 months later:

(Mrs. Violet)

"Mr. Vercetti, or as you now go by, Carl Chaser, the Organization has succeeded into becoming a shadow again. We have found replacements for Mr. Green and Red, and your business assets in Vice City generate funds for us daily. Operations in Liberty City are going smoothly. "

(Tommy)

"Yeah...well. It's been a good day."

(Mr. Blue)

"Can you feel it? The world is ours my friend."

(Tommy)

"Soon enough."

• 1 month later...