what game to buy next?

little_homer

Try 'The Darkness'. The storyline is perfect and the gameplay will get you hooked. Playing through it a 2nd time now. The graphics look really good too, you should look up a review.

Don't know much about it on 360 though, I have the PS3 version. But they should be the same.

Woah I wasn't even the guy who asked started the post but thanks I never even knew the game came out already. It's been almost a year. Just watched a video review, I'll probably pick this game up as well. Thanks.

As for little homer, yeah tell us what games you already have, like to play and how about GTA IV?

A few games you'd probably wanna get...

PGR4 - I actually prefer this to Forza... It just seems like a cheap rip off GT... There both fairly decent though.

Call Of Duty 4 - You said you like shooting games huh?

Burnout Paradise - Addictive, ludicrously fast, free roaming environment... This has it all.

BIOSHOCK - Brilliant story, and one of the most detailed atmospheric fps's on the 360.

Bully: Scholarship Edition - Created by Rockstar... And just plain epic...

Gears of War - Intense battles, and great multiplayer. Shame on you if you haven't picked this up yet...

A few games you'd probably wanna get...

PGR4 - I actually prefer this to Forza... It just seems like a cheap rip off GT... There both fairly decent though.

Call Of Duty 4 - You said you like shooting games huh?

Burnout Paradise - Addictive, ludicrously fast, free roaming environment... This has it all.

BIOSHOCK - Brilliant story, and one of the most detailed atmospheric fps's on the 360.

Bully: Scholarship Edition - Created by Rockstar... And just plain epic...

Gears of War - Intense battles, and great multiplayer. Shame on you if you haven't picked this up yet...

Yeah, but the bikes are a bitch to handle. And at least Forza has always had online play and damage modeling, compared to GT. :P

well here are some i liked

COD4-great game for storyline that you can replay but its only challenging on veteran in my opinion

Assassin's Creed-fun game for killing and gore but the replay value is poor

Shadowrun-even though the online play is only capture the flag and the weapons are limited it was one of the funnest games i played in a while

• 1 month later...