Grand Theft Auto IV heading to DS?

Looks like at least one obscure French retail entity is unintentionally getting into the spirit of all things unnecessarily doubtful today, as GoNintendo reports (via N4G.com).

In its latest list of upcoming game releases (dated March 28), Game-Class.com places a June 15 date for a Nintendo DS version of Grand Theft Auto IV. Such a revelation joins the ranks of a Guitar Hero 3 for Nintendo DS too. You know, the one that doesn't actually exist in any way, shape or form under that title.

More likely a system error or typo of sorts than not, then. Still, such an endeavour wouldn't totally be out of the realms of possibility for Rockstar Games' upcoming Florida lawyer-baiting-athon. Especially going by its portable purloining history.

Source: Palgn

Edited by Mark_D

Haha thats classic.

Oh and btw, you get loads of good news but do you have to copy it word for word? I don't know it's just kind of wierd, you shoud type it in your style. But do what you want you still get loads of good news.

As long has I put the source at the end of my posts, people appriciate it.

Plus this could actually be a April Fools Joke

This must be a April joke, I never think R* would invest money to get GTA IV on DS, it just don't make sence. DS does not have the ability to handle such a game in a good way. And if this is serious, which I doubt, R* would lose a lot in my opinion.

But nice find :)

Edited by mutu