when will we see gameplay footage

Most parts of the trailers are gameplay with the HUD disabled...

And are in cinematic camera :)

Oh and what are you talking about? Gameplay footage has been released! Just click here.

It's okay, it happened to me too.

And yes I do want some gameplay footage but like with hud and not in cinematic.

Can you PLEASE STOP doing this shit - PLEASE! Idiots like me fall for it. I've had a hard enough day as it is with this news about GTA possibly being banned in the UK never mind this strange singing shit on top. Please!

Oh and what are you talking about? Gameplay footage has been released! Just click here.

Can you PLEASE STOP doing this shit - PLEASE! Idiots like me fall for it. I've had a hard enough day as it is with this news about GTA possibly being banned in the UK never mind this strange singing shit on top. Please!

You fell for it once, why would you fall for the SAME TRICK by the SAME PERSON on the SAME DAY? And seriously, just get over yourself. He's not hurting anyone. The fact that you fall for it is the reason he will post it.

You fell for it once, why would you fall for the SAME TRICK by the SAME PERSON on the SAME DAY? And seriously, just get over yourself. He's not hurting anyone. The fact that you fall for it is the reason he will post it.

Like, your sooo right! I should just totally get over myself!

No offence, I know your the boss here, but you need to come down from your high horse!

I actually found it very difficult to determine what was game-play footage and what was cinematics. This is actually a positive sign; usually when you see similar footage of other games, it is quite easy to spot what is in-game footage and what is not. Good on R* - they've really broken the mould this time. History starts when this game is released.

I really hope Rockstar do not release gameplay footage as it spoils the whole experience. The thing is screenshots are different, they look cool but they do not give away what the actual game runs like and that is the main thing! I want to just wait until the game comes out, of course there is some of you who want to see footage but for me. If they release anymore videos i do not think i could keep myself from watching, its like a drug! Keep it as it is now and watch out for them rats R8. Do not let them sneak anymore information out!!!

You might not know this but the percentage of Gameplay that was in GTA IV Trailer 'Everyones a Rat' is actually 70%

Source: N4G

Excellent news.

I had a feeling that R* might subtly blend the gameplay & cutscenes in the trailers. In past titles I never thought that the cuscene graphics exceeded the quality of used for gameplay. When you factor in the capabilities of next gen consoles, I would expect the line to be blurred even further.

I know when they will release gameplay................................................................ April 29th, when the game comes out. Come on man, Rockstar does'nt release gameplay, unless you count personal demo. For that you gotta be press member. Sorry, but thats how they role. Plus, would you really wanna ruin it by seeing the game play. It's to epic for that.