1UP Visit Rockstar North, and Steal Some Water!

Chris

1UP's Crispin Boyer was recently invited to visit Rockstar North's offices in Edinburgh, Scotland for an interview with Sam Houser. He's written a short but interesting article about his adventure (which includes the theft of some water!), and since Rockstar wouldn't let him take any photos from inside their studios, has filled the article with photos he took in Edinburgh.

There's no new info about GTA IV, but it's a fairly humorous article which you should definitely check it out if you have a few minutes.

Link: Grand Theft Auto IV Travelogue

well, i am scottish, live in paisley which is about 20 minutes from edinburgh on a good day... and i personally love braveheart, i think its a brilliant movie. sure its not accurate , but what movie is nowadays? they have to make it more cinematic otherwise its just boring.

also, game i think is a british store that you can get in england? maybe i dont know. but its a brilliant store!.. like you can buy a game test it ( or complete it ) within 20something days and then return it ( say you dont like it) and swap it for another game ( complete it within 20 something days ) then return it and say you dont like it and swap it for another game... and so on and so on.. they are really stupid lol :D. good prices in the store too!!!

i like edinburgh but its wayyy too expensive for me, edinburgh castle is beautiful but boring, if any of you foreigners go there .. i'd probably recomend not to do the tour because all they do is talk about ghost stories and its like.. yeah yeah shut up .. unless you got a ghost juggling n doing the robot then i'm not interested.

good article though, was funny. . . although i personally like rush hour 3 too :D.