WTF!? EA & TAKE 2!

http://www.rockstarwatch.net/news/

http://www.gtawh.com/

So what... EA actually took T2 this time!? If not then why is EA taking GTA Fansites... :mellow:

Oh tell me it's not so! :cry:

EDIT: Turns it out it was all one big joke...

The RsW Banner is normal again, GTAwh rejected said "offer" and i'm extreamley pissed off...

Edited by Alkaline_64

EA losers. :pissedred: I just hope that they don't mess GTA all up, like they do to there games. (my opinion). Glad that GTAWH rejected the offer. First they're gonna take all the fansites, then they're gonna take T2, and then they going to srew GTA. Damn bastards.

From looking at GTAWarehouse's forums, some take it as an April Fools Joke but from RockstarWatch's forums, it isn't an April Fools Joke so if this is all true, then no matter what advances both sites can make off of it (even though I admit I barely know the situation), EA has to turn back and leave. EA Watch just looks like a complete take over.

If EA actually took over Rockstar Watch then it wouldn't say "EA Watch". It would probably say "Rockstar Watch, hosted by EA" or something like that.

"EA Watch" makes it seem like the site is covering EA games...not Rockstar Games.

That's just a stupid joke that isn't funny at all. It's actually sort of childish since GTA Forums did the same joke.

Edited by Original GTA Master

Another thing Rockstarwatch isn't a known/Big website, how did EA find it? And how would it become an interest to EA. I wouldn't believe this at all.

Many ways, you can Google Rockstar Watch. I should go on there at some point to keep myself updated on the Rockstar Games happenings. EA games can get stuffed if they try to get my site.

That's just a stupid joke that isn't funny at all. It's actually sort of childish since GTA Forums did the same joke.

Ok then guys. Here's the story. GTAForums did their joke a week before April fools. However, we have had our April fools joke plan submitted by me since Mar 13 2008 at 04:14 PM. Way before GTAForums changed their logo. Perhaps you should ask nicely next time before you go accusing us of "stealing" their joke.

Ok then guys. Here's the story. GTAForums did their joke a week before April fools. However, we have had our April fools joke plan submitted by me since Mar 13 2008 at 04:14 PM. Way before GTAForums changed their logo. Perhaps you should ask nicely next time before you go accusing us of "stealing" their joke.

But it wasn't funny... Like, at all.

But it wasn't funny... Like, at all.

Thanks for your opinion and constructive criticism.

http://www.rockstarwatch.net/news/

http://www.gtawh.com/

So what... EA actually took T2 this time!? If not then why is EA taking GTA Fansites... :mellow:

Oh tell me it's not so! :cry:

EDIT: Turns it out it was all one big joke...

The RsW Banner is normal again, GTAwh rejected said "offer" and i'm extreamley pissed off...

Yeah, GTAForums made the same thing. It was all a joke, they putted EA faded on the original logo :P