Don't you find it strange?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was made in 2003.

But yeah, this stuff is strange. Did I also mention you only lose 30 HP after using a trainer to teleport yourself to 999 in Z? And when you fall theres a good chance it wont load the ground lol.. And if you drive a caddy/bike into the Malibu before you purchase it (with a mission marker there) look out!!!

Seriously dude, stop bumping topics. This was going dead until you bumped it.

It was made in 2003.

But yeah, this stuff is strange. Did I also mention you only lose 30 HP after using a trainer to teleport yourself to 999 in Z? And when you fall theres a good chance it wont load the ground lol.. And if you drive a caddy/bike into the Malibu before you purchase it (with a mission marker there) look out!!!

Man, I just posted on a topic on the page 1 of the section. It isnt old...

It was made in 2003.

Yes, but the GTA VC forum doesn't get that much posts. I wasn't meaning this topic, I meant all of the topics you've bumped over the past week or so.

It was made in 2003.

Yes, but the GTA VC forum doesn't get that much posts. I wasn't meaning this topic, I meant all of the topics you've bumped over the past week or so.

Sorry man, but dont you know how much topics I post on, Im a fast poster, and I dont really look at the dates much....

BTW, i didnt "Bump" this for nothing, we should keep back on topic.

Edited by Ultraussie

Don't you find it strange that Tommy can fall practically off the Twin Towers (climbable with a mod) and lose barely any HP. but if he gets shot with a Colt.45 he loses more?

Don't you find it strange that Tommy's douchebag gang members don't do anything to help Tommy against the mafia or anyone?

Don't you find it strange that none of the bullets Tommy gets hit with are lethal and apparently "come out" when he eats pizza or saves his "game"?

Don't you find it strange that Sonny Forelli is douche enough to come on the doorstep of the Harwood Butcher and Cop Killer?

Don't you find it strange that Tommy can fall practically off the Twin Towers (climbable with a mod) and lose barely any HP. but if he gets shot with a Colt.45 he loses more?

Don't you find it strange that Tommy's douchebag gang members don't do anything to help Tommy against the mafia or anyone?

Don't you find it strange that none of the bullets Tommy gets hit with are lethal and apparently "come out" when he eats pizza or saves his "game"?

Don't you find it strange that Sonny Forelli is douche enough to come on the doorstep of the Harwood Butcher and Cop Killer?

Very strange.

Dont you find it interesting that the hurricane roadblock locked the island part of the city from the mainland, rather than evacuating?

LOL. that was 'convenient'. but that happens in all gta's (3, vice, san an, lcs, vcs), or something like protesting council workers dont wanna build a bridge...reminds me of australia tbh. 1 work 3 watch.

I know it happens in all GTA's. but Vice City is the stupidest block off system. Anyway you get through it quick lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
don't you find it weird that there was a so called "hurricane warning"but the hurricane never came and yet there was rain and wind like every 2days(in game time)?

You don't live in American south, do you? The hurricane warning was for the main body/eye wall/eye, not the outer bands of the storm. You can still get loads of wind and rain even if the hurricane doesn't directly hit you.