Who is waiting for the PC Release?

Slyde

We've got many PC gamers here and i'm just wondering who is waiting for the PC release of GTA IV.

It is going to take sometime if it will release, but it is something i'm waiting for.

As much as i love GTA, i don't have the money to afford a new console especially after buying a new pc.

I wait for the PC version too, I also can't afford a console ... I hate to wait but I can't do anything about it ... I just hope they WILL release it for the PC, because now it looks like TakeTwo are some cheap console-whores ...

yes. ill wait. whats the point of buying a console (except the fact there are better controls) when i can get it on PC and enjoy MORE features. like in san andreas, some things were kept out of the console version, like ballas coming up to your car and kicking and shaking it! that freaked me out!

and there are the addition of being able to make mods, and enjoy multiplayer.

idk if my pc can handle it... i have 512 ram and 256 video card. i can run san andreas multiplayer on highest quality and messanger and internet explorer without any lags so i think that on a different quality level on GTA 4 my pc should be fine.

Edited by Deji

I think I'll be getting a PC Version as well. I'm not planning to buy myself a Console like a PS3 or Xbox 360 just yet, as I don't even have the money too. Probably when I get EMA I might possibly start saving up for a new PC or just get myself a Xbox 360 or PS3.

And I really don't care for waiting that long since I've got stuff to do in life and on the net (College and Pr0n lol :P).

yes. ill wait. whats the point of buying a console (except the fact there are better controls) when i can get it on PC and enjoy MORE features. like in san andreas, some things were kept out of the console version, like ballas coming up to your car and kicking and shaking it! that freaked me out!

and there are the addition of being able to make mods, and enjoy multiplayer.

The console versions do have multiplayer.

Yes the PC version is a lot better and I will be getting it, just not exclusively. I'm getting the special edition for 360 and then I'll buy it for PC whenever it's released.

Yes, I am waiting for the PC version too. I was going to buy a console so I could play GTA IV. I just can't wait. It turns out that I just might have to wait longer. Crap. :bashhead: Who knows how long it would take to come out... maybe until Dec. I'll try to get my cosole in the next week. And then I will get the special edition (I don't care if it costs more money). If I don't I will just wait. I have a Windows Vista with an upgraded video card. Besides I am a master with the keyboard for games.

i like my games on consoles, because then i know all the games i buy will work. i dont have to make sure i have the right hardware or operating system to play them, or the need to install them. Dont get me wrong, pc games can be great, but i really only like pc games for modding. otherwise, for me, the console is easier to use, and always first on my list for gaming.

To be honest, I think everyone is waiting for GTA IV on PC.

Otherwise, people wouldn't talk about it on the GTA IV subforums would they? Think about it, if we wasn't waiting for it, we wouldn't talk about wanting it. ;)

lol, I'm not.

Getting a console was probably one of the best decisions i've made...

Although, i'm not suprised how many people are actaully waiting for the PC release.

I'm not saying that it will happen, but you have to be sure that it will come out for PC. LCS and VCS were'nt major titles. They didn't come out on for Xbox either. It must come out maybe sometime in Dec. 08-March 09. I'd be damn depressed if it didn't come out for pc. R* knows that they would earn a profit so why not. We'll just have to wait and see. :)