Cars to Purchase?

i was just on the official gta website and i noticed an advertisment for "dilettante" and i was just wondering if it has been confirmed that cars are something we can spend our money on in Gta IV?

Yeah, we can buy cars but i am not sure if we can customize them.....Hope so but 'yes' we can buy cars!....

i was just on the official gta website and i noticed an advertisment for "dilettante" and i was just wondering if it has been confirmed that cars are something we can spend our money on in Gta IV?

Yeah, we can buy cars but i am not sure if we can customize them.....Hope so but 'yes' we can buy cars!....

Really? That's cool! I didn't knew yu could buy cars, that's great.

Customize them, I think yes, but it haven't been confirmed or anything

Really? That's cool! I didn't knew yu could buy cars, that's great.

Customize them, I think yes, but it haven't been confirmed or anything

It would be very very gay if you cannot costomize your car. In scareface it was fun buying cars and then whenever you need them a driver brought them for you and was also a bodyguard but you could not tune the cars. I hope in IV you can also get a bodyguard and costomize your cars because as comfirmed, there will be online racing, but how can you race with a stock vehicle?

Sounds like any other cool feature to me...

Just because you can buy cars doesn't mean stealing them isn't an option.

Exactly!

Just because you are able to buy cars doesn't mean you have to, only if you want to.

As we seen, the feature with stealing cars is also improved, so that if you want to steal a car instead of buying one, go ahead.

yes i think buying cars would be a great feature.. something to spend your money on? instead being like previous games and having millions and not being able to spend them on anything except hair cuts and burgers.. so i think its a great feature.. but stealing will still be my main way of aquiring cars :) GTA

I think that purchasing cars would be a large part of the game. As many of you would have seen in previous GTA games, money was so easy to earn it became virtually pointless. I hope in IV peds will only hold small amounts of change and that money would be something a lot harder to obtain. It will also give me a good feel when I buy a nice ride and acknowledge I worked hard earning the money for the car.

Question: Do you guys think there will be cents? To buy small snacks with?

I think it is a good option. It would be cool if you could get your car dilivered to you by your driver like in Scarface and if you could buy an exotic car that does not exist in the city and drive around with it feeling special. Like in Driver P. Lines you could park your car anywhere and it would appear in your garage, unrealistic but handy. Customization would be a great feature and i hope that it is avalible on single player too.

I think it is a good option. It would be cool if you could get your car dilivered to you by your driver like in Scarface and if you could buy an exotic car that does not exist in the city and drive around with it feeling special. Like in Driver P. Lines you could park your car anywhere and it would appear in your garage, unrealistic but handy. Customization would be a great feature and i hope that it is avalible on single player too.

Like you guys i also hope that they have that feature from Driver P. Lines that your car respawnes in your garage no matter where you leave it and you can collect as many cars as you like. Sometimes unrealistic features make the game better and are more fun then if you had to search for your broken car around the city just for the sake of it being realistic.