2 girls microwave a hamster

JustADummy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is just terrible ... you are messing with another life. I view attempt to kill an animal the same as attempt to kill a human. Those girls should be locked up for at least a month or two since they are still young. I would also throw them in therapy for a long time since this is what killers are made of.

This reminds me of Coq O Vin a bit, where Richard Goblin mentions microwaving a hamster at the end of his show. (Coq O Vin is a radio show that airs on LCFR in Liberty City Stories)

On-Topic: Why put a hamster, or any animal in a microwave? It lacks common sense. Were they just really bored? Or were they sickos who get kicks for torturing living creatures.

Well isn't it ironic how you people are accusing Da ghost of being violent and shit while you say things like "Tell your niece to go jump off a cliff." and "I hope someone hits you in the head with a wrench Da Ghost then I'll just tell your mom to make another son." Aren't you being a little violent and not sane yourselves?

Yes thinking before posting is awesome, you guys should REALLY try it!

Woah guys, can we stop the arguments and get on topic.

I told Connor to 'seriously grow up', after seeing some of the comments in here what were weird and sick.

What girls are doing is sick and awful, also known as animal abuse in the UK when caught and they were only found out in March? I would have thought their mother would actually check on the pet and ask why it had missing legs, such a shame.