2 girls microwave a hamster

JustADummy

Those girls deserve a death sentence. 5 MINS in the microwave.

The microwave went through the body and straight to the legs being a condensed, outer area of the hamster.

The feet were badly burned and skin, tendon and muscle probably died, along with the bones becoming frail.

The hamster noticed its legs weren't working, and like a hamster, he bit them off.

You a hamster expert or something? No, I'm kidding.

Still, biting off your own leg while still attached (or even somewhat) it kind of weird.

Animals aren't like us. We can't just give them painkillers and tell them to go to sleep or wrap bandages around their legs. If you were just put in a microwave, your leg was badly burnt, you are a hamster, you can't communicate with anyone, get anyone to help, what would you do?

My mouse ate it's babies. I don't know why....I fed it each day..animals are strange creatures.

Example:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dirty Harry, Da Ghost started acting like an asshole so we got mad, is there such a big problem in that?

And I DO think before I post.

Yes there is, cos you are also being an asshole for getting back at him, his way of doing stuff... You guys have to think fucking TWICE before posting.

Ok, so even if that's not the way I think I respect your opinion but you don't need to get so angry just because of this incident.

Geez guys, can we stop the arguments and actually discuss it. Vasco everyone thinks before they post it doesn't matter how many times you think as long as you do think. Please get back on topic than talking about "think[ing] f*cking TWICE before posting"

Dirty Harry, Da Ghost started acting like an asshole so we got mad, is there such a big problem in that?

Yes there is, cos you are also being an asshole for getting back at him, his way of doing stuff... You guys have to think fucking TWICE before posting.

It's called learning what it's like. It's good for teaching lessons. Breaking a kid's favorite toy when he keeps breaking other people's stuff. Knocking a bully out when no one else will. I believe in it, myself. So YOU should take some of your own advice and think before posting.

Jesus christ (sorry for using the lord's name in vain) look at you guys. A case of animal cruelty gets you all pissed off at each other for different views. If these assholes wanna be sadist and laugh at a helpless animal's pain, let them. By talking back to them, it fuels their fire, pissing all you guys off for no reason.

As for the two dumb broads who put the hamster in a microwave, they deserve to be put in a oven and burn because the officers "got bored" of having them in jail.

It's called learning what it's like. It's good for teaching lessons. Breaking a kid's favorite toy when he keeps breaking other people's stuff. Knocking a bully out when no one else will. I believe in it, myself. So YOU should take some of your own advice and think before posting.

I guess that's yours (and apparently the rest of y'all) opinion, tbh that "show them what it's like" never worked in any case I have lived in (yeah yeah and cut the crap about me being a child and only lived 13 years here while you are 17 and had more experiences where that way of sorting shit out works). And how come you say "I believe in it, myself" and then advise me to do what you say? Are you some sort of fucking walking god on earth we must praise?!