Pilot mod help (not from this site)

Cj San

I just installed a awesome new cloths mod (pilots cloths) but sadly the creator dident state what cloths he replace, ive found all except the ones named

garagetop.txd & garageleg.txd

what cloths are these

also the mod included a pilotsjacket.dff yet i cannot find a file named this to replace it with, so i justed added it to the thingy using img tool (the player one)

did i do it right?

(Sorry bout my spelling but im very tired

You can replace any clothes, it doesn't have to be the same name. It will appear in the game then. I don't know the name of the clothes in the game but if you know where to find a shirt or anything you just replace the fiel with that, don't just add it into the file because it need to be scripted as well if you do it that way. So just replace the pliotsjacket.dff with another .dff file that is a clothing.

I just installed a awesome new cloths mod (pilots cloths) but sadly the creator dident state what cloths he replace, ive found all except the ones named

garagetop.txd & garageleg.txd

what cloths are these

also the mod included a pilotsjacket.dff yet i cannot find a file named this to replace it with, so i justed added it to the thingy using img tool (the player one)

did i do it right?

(Sorry bout my spelling but im very tired

The .txd files you name are part of the mechanic's overalls you get from Michelle after dating her to 100%. You won't find them anywhere else.

And no, adding the pilotsjacket.dff won't work. Like Mutu said, replace another piece of clothing with that file. Just make sure it's a jacket and that you match it with the .txd that should have come with it.

I was looking through the TXD Workshop 4.0B, I was noticing all the textures and what not. Thing is it seems like most of the files aren't named clearly as to what they are or what there for. That wouldn't be a big deal if all the related files were in the same location, but there not. ie; I edited the lights (for cars) and suddely days later I find that very same image elsewhere, then I edited a license plate (there are there plain ones that just have the LS, LV, SF on them and no #'s), and I didn't notice any change really in the light texture, and couldn't find the plate I edited (I did edit a portion of a map piece and that worked). How do I find the all the files for one item that I want to edit.

Also if this isn't to many ??'s, one thing that really bothers me is the tail rake lights at night. When it's day time they look fine, at night there's not much change in illumination of "just" the lights. The whole area of the rear of car lights (I'm sure most know what I speak of), how can I fix this?

Don't worry, I'll have more questions lol.

I was looking through the TXD Workshop 4.0B, I was noticing all the textures and what not. Thing is it seems like most of the files aren't named clearly as to what they are or what there for. That wouldn't be a big deal if all the related files were in the same location, but there not. ie; I edited the lights (for cars) and suddely days later I find that very same image elsewhere, then I edited a license plate (there are there plain ones that just have the LS, LV, SF on them and no #'s), and I didn't notice any change really in the light texture, and couldn't find the plate I edited (I did edit a portion of a map piece and that worked). How do I find the all the files for one item that I want to edit.

Also if this isn't to many ??'s, one thing that really bothers me is the tail rake lights at night. When it's day time they look fine, at night there's not much change in illumination of "just" the lights. The whole area of the rear of car lights (I'm sure most know what I speak of), how can I fix this?

Don't worry, I'll have more questions lol.

Which file were you editing/snooping in exactly? In the case of vehicle headlights and brake lights, virtually all normal vehicles in SA use a common reference file to get their textures from. This is the vehicle.txd file in the models/generic folder. Modded vehicles can use it too but I think many use their own. Oh yeah, the license plates are also in this file. Modders can use this optionally too.

So, it might be that you've been looking in the wrong place?