1. 1. What is your favourite console

• PS2
    • X-Box
    • Gamecube
    • GBA
    • PS1
    • GB
    • N-Gage

come on gamecube is by far the best. o.k so it does not have gta but it does have grate games like zelda and mario and so what if it looks a bit babyish i would like to see the man/who did not get scared playing resevel games and we are geting metal gear .

oh ye by the way come to my wed site at ?

vote gamecube :thumbsup:

p.s

gamecube has the best controller

Digby? You actually bothered signing up?

Meh... why put your name as solidsnake? MGS2 sucks monkey balls.

And your new to forums and stuff, so let me just remind you: no advertising. Read the rules.

Also, why didn't you put me as your refferer?

Getting back on topic:

The GC! It has 4 controller ports, (Sony try to trick you into paynig extra for a multitap), and although it has less games, the PS2 has one or two absolutely outstanding games (Timesplitters 2, GTA:VC, VF4, to name a few), but Nintendo have made loads: The Wind Waker, Metroid Prime, Mario Kart: DD, Mario Party, Mario Sunshine, Luigi's mansion (although that game is very short), and, the daddy of all multiplayer games: Super Smash Bros. Melee!

The NGC's controller is more comfortable, too, although it's D-Pad sucks. And the NGC can have unofficial (unofficial=cheap) memory cards, although I suppose that's only good bcos the official ones are frolicking tiny (they can fit literally five games on them).

Everyone who voted Gamcube has major issues, they need to see a shrink ASAP! The Gamecube absolutely sucks. The discs are too small, the controllers arent as comfortable as the PS ones, the memory cards are also too small. All together everything is too small. Plus i hate the graphics, and the games suck. Simple as that, its PS2! :lolbounce:

Everyone who voted Gamcube has major issues, they need to see a shrink ASAP! The Gamecube absolutely sucks. The discs are too small, the controllers arent as comfortable as the PS ones, the memory cards are also too small. All together everything is too small. Plus i hate the graphics, and the games suck. Simple as that, its PS2! :lolbounce:

oh, shut the hell up! that's just your opinion!! Gamecube is actually quite good!

How is the Xbox the most powerful? And could you point out some of these "cool" features that the Xbox has? PS2 is definatley the best on the market. Has the best game and it isn't going downhill(like GC)

Its Gamecube! It have a lot of childrens games (which sucks) but it also have a lot of very cool games!!

if you look at how nintendo was marketing the GC you would notice that they ORIGINALLY going for 14 and under gamers not 16+ like the xbox. Since THEIR demographics was outdated. (Basically they were going from data that was in 1995 :lol:). Which at the time showed 14- gamers were more than 16+. Later on they realized they were idiots and are NOW starting to market adult games :lol::lol:

Okay well first off the Ps2 has the best selling game series (MGS, GTA, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil... etc)

But the XBOX does have the best specs to it, it's the most powerful console, but game wise the Ps2 has a better variety.

The Gamecube has pretty good specs, but the worst game variety out there, first off it doesn't have nearly as many games as either XBOX or Ps2 plus the company is heading downhill because the XBOX and Ps2 are getting WAY more sells than it.

IMO it's a tie between XBOX and Ps2

Ps2 has the better variety of games

XBOX is more powerful

Honestly though if you're a real big gamer, the best gaming machine is the PC if you have the right hardware...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...