• X-Box
    • Gamecube
    • GBA
    • PS1
    • GB
    • N-Gage

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm.. Well I went for PS2 all the way, and if you're in here you should have at least A PS2, but I will admit the XBox does have good graphics, and the Gamecube does have some pretty fun games (I used to have one). I first got a gamecube a number of years ago, a little after GTA3 first came out on PS2. It was a nifty little thing, and I had both SSB:M and that Star Wars game, and they were a huge step from the N64. I did notice that the graphics and everything else though wasn't what I quite wanted, and the games were only so fun for so long, so I ended taking it back, and buying a PS2, and eventually GTA3. I'm very happy I chose to do this, since I love my PS2 sooo much now. :thumbsup: (go GTA/SOCOM!)

Random Remembrance: Gamecube internal fan is much louder than PS2 fan.

PS2 is the best, because it has the best games, and that is what a true GAMER should be looking for. Xbox produces about 82 million polygons per second, while PS2 does about 78 mil, and the Gamecube is way behind in the trail at 12 million, which means gamecube graphics amount to Cutsie-poo crap. GCn is going down the toilet faster than Dan Rather's career. The problem with Xbox is that people wouldn't have trusted Microsoft with video games like they did SONY, because PS2 is Sony's second console, and because the original Playstation had more features than the N64, namely the CD player, the ability to hook up a mouse and a keyboard, and taking out the memory card without using a plastic tool.

Don't even get me stared on the Nintendo DS. The idiots are gonna still use cartridges! Ugh! What do you need two screens for, anyway? The PSP rules, because it will be able to display DVD-quality movies, do USB sync, possibly with the PS2, and going to have a GPS, and, Rockstar says it will make games for the unit, which I hope means a GTA for PSP.

I have all three consoles, and a PC with a 128MB nVidia GeForce 4000 graphics card, but PS2 is the best. I used to be an Xbox hater, and I'm not anymore, but I still get a kick out of reading this page: Maddox's Seven Reason's the Xbox Can Suck It.

(Warning: This page does contain strong language)

I've got both a PS2 and a GC, GC admittedly has 90% rubbish games but it does have a few great games, like Star Wars Rebel Strike, Zelda and Mario Kart. But my favorite's got to be the PS2 with GTA, Gran Turismo, and the other hundreds of decent games. If PS2 get Rouge Squadron, Zelda and Mario Kart, I'm binning my GC.

Xbox is utter Sh*t, and its great that it isn't gonna get San Andreas before I've clocked it on the PS2.

• 5 months later...

has anyone ever noticed that A HANDFUL of mario games involve saving the princess?

I dont like gamecube, everthing is just too small. And the games are babyish, all mario and zelda and metriod and whatever.

Resisdent Evil 4 is scary!?

I didnt even feel like downloading the Half Life 2 demo, and it was 10 times scarier than RE4.

What about PS2's very own horror series : SILENT HILL!