If

Harwood Butcher

I was curious what everyone thinks Rockstar will call the next Grand Theft Auto games if Vice City and San Andreas make a return in the IV set of the series.

They obviously can't call them "Grand Theft Auto: Vice City" or "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas"...or can they???...probably not.

Maybe they could call it "Grand Theft Auto: City of Vice"...or something simple like that.

They won't go back to VC or SA... Yes a new a fresh new VC would be great 'n all, but i think we would all like something new for a change.

Going back to LC was probably just to show off what they could do with the next gen systems... Keeping the same original formula would be a mistake imo.

If they did though... Maybe they could call it GTA V, or Vice City 2?

They won't go back to VC or SA... Yes a new a fresh new VC would be great 'n all, but i think we would all like something new for a change.

Going back to LC was probably just to show off what they could do with the next gen systems... Keeping the same original formula would be a mistake imo.

If they did though... Maybe they could call it GTA V, or Vice City 2?

I'm not saying that there won't be a new city, but everyone said that they wouldn't return to Vice City in the second PSP title or that they would return to Liberty City in GTAIV, but they did. I'm not guessing on anything right now, but so far there are some things pointing to Vice City.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Suppose there are some suggestions for a new VC... I'd be disappointed, but i'm sure it wouldn't be all bad.

I just really want to see something different for once.

Are you disappointed about GTAIV being in Liberty City?...Why/why not?

No, LC works fine. Although, if it was set somewhere else it would work just as well.

If it turned out they are planning a return to Vice, thats when i would be disappointed...

If R* do make another Vice City or San Andreas it will just show a lack of ideas, they said before that GTAIII and LCS were more based on the west coast and philadelphia and they hadn't really done New York properly.

If they do have another Vice City then it will be called something like -

GTA VICE

GTA V

GTA V VICE

GTA City of Sun

For San Andreas it would be something like -

GTA EAST COAST

GTA VI

Thats all I can think of right now.

Yeah but if Rockstar don't want us to assume they are lacking creativity, then why did they start off the next gen with a previously used city? They could have used Carcer City, or like many say, a move out of the states. I'm not saying it's a bad thing but like others I agree that if Rockstar are raising the bar in sandbox games that they need to show some creativity and new ideas. I know I'll take back what I said after the 29th but yeah. Just offering what I see.

If R* do make another Vice City or San Andreas it will just show a lack of ideas, they said before that GTAIII and LCS were more based on the west coast and philadelphia and they hadn't really done New York properly.

If they do have another Vice City then it will be called something like -

GTA VICE

GTA V

GTA V VICE

GTA City of Sun

For San Andreas it would be something like -

GTA EAST COAST

GTA VI

Thats all I can think of right now.

Uhhh...New York is on the East Coast and Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas are on the West.

He was saying they hadn't done New York properly. Which I do believe they said.

Suppose there are some suggestions for a new VC... I'd be disappointed, but i'm sure it wouldn't be all bad.

I just really want to see something different for once.

It WOULD be something different. Liberty City in GTA III and Liberty City in GTA IV are vastly different.

V and VI.

Read the topic again, lolz, fail.

What was GTA:Vice City is real city? Is it based in Hawaii?

What?! Hawaii?! Have you ever even played it? It's based on Miami in the 80's. Everyone knows that.

Jeez, take it easy. It's not that big of a deal.

If they recreate Vice City I just hope they have another place like Starfish Island. If they do have another island like it then it'll probably be at least half the size of the East side of the original GTAVC map.