If

Harwood Butcher

• 9 months later...

Yeah, they could create a GTA V Game based off San Andreas, but twice as big.

Come on like a 300GB External HDD.

Make it take like 45 mintues to drive across the city with a fast car.

With IV, it only takes like 6 minutes to get from Southern Alderney to Francis Int'l.

Edited by raybob95

Yeah, they could create a GTA V Game based off San Andreas, but twice as big.

Come on like a 300GB External HDD.

Make it take like 45 mintues to drive across the city with a fast car.

With IV, it only takes like 6 minutes to get from Southern Alderney to Francis Int'l.

that would be very cool :lolbounce: they should make the map like a whole state.

• 1 month later...

I seriously like a remake of VC. But for SA, I'm not that sure. But making it larger is a very good idea for me.

If VC will be remade, I'd go for the name GTA: VC 3000 because its a modern VC unlike the previous one.

Actually, Rockstar creates new city. GTA III's LC is different from GTA IV's LC. So I think they're creating new city and they're not going back. They just name the new city from the past GTA cities.

From the posts Iv'e read on GTA SA, lol I think you want SA to be a whole country, as large as Russia. :rofl2: But I agree. Maps like that wouldn"t make you bored easy after you finished the story missions.

Edited by MeZaMe YuMe_MoMoKu

• 2 weeks later...
From the posts Iv'e read on GTA SA, lol I think you want SA to be a whole country, as large as Russia. :rofl2: But I agree. Maps like that wouldn"t make you bored easy after you finished the story missions.

Yeah, you won't get "as bored as quick" with the map, but the odds that you'll get tired of spending half an hour to get to a destination just to mess around for 10 minutes is pretty high. No one ever thinks of that.

Yeah, you won't get "as bored as quick" with the map, but the odds that you'll get tired of spending half an hour to get to a destination just to mess around for 10 minutes is pretty high. No one ever thinks of that.

True, but there are ways around that. Taxi's are a good example.

Would be fun if a large map had the same detail into it that GTAIV had. I always found interesting things to do online with my friends involving building stunts such as parkour etc. The buildings on GTAIV are great for that.

True, but there are ways around that. Taxi's are a good example.

Would be fun if a large map had the same detail into it that GTAIV had. I always found interesting things to do online with my friends involving building stunts such as parkour etc. The buildings on GTAIV are great for that.

Bold: Haha, I totally know what you mean, but I did it in San Andreas. :P I loved doing stuff like that.\

As for the title of the next GTA, I have no idea what'll be, but I have a feeling that it won't be roman numerals.

Edited by Nate10

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...