Silberio

Call of Duty or Medal of Honor  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Call of Duty.
    • Medal of Honor.
    • Other (Name it).

Howdy folks.

I've been thinking on what game I should get when my PS2 is fixed (Which probably will be...Soon), and I really like Call of Duty (I have CoD 2: Big Red One, which somehow, doesnt really work, thanks to my brother that never put it back on the box, and I played CoD 3 once), but I've heard that Medal Of Honor is really better than Call of Duty.

I like CoD because of the Iron Sights, which are really cool :P

But a cousin told me that Medal of Honor has better storyline, better graphics and stuff...And he seems to hate CoD o.o

Anyway, I'm confused, even though I probably will get both series of game in the future, but which one should I get first?

Call of Duty, or Medal of Honor?

PS: If there is another WW2 FPS game with Iron Sights (If possible) tell me :P

CoD shits all over MoH now IMO, and many others. I have all the CoD's except Big Red One.

As for graphics, I have no idea what your friend is talking about. I'd say they're both pretty much the same, and storyline? I dunno, does it matter? I only play through single player once or twice, multiplayer keeps the game going for ages.

I own pretty much all the MOHs so far, except the PC, PSP and PS3 versions, but you should go for the COD series. MOH is all about waging one-man wars, and set pieces that kick in when you cross an imaginary line. MOH used to be the daddy of FPS's back in the late 90's/early 00's - e.g. MOH1, MOH Underground and MOH Frontline, but after that, the series has gone downhill rapidly, and I've lost all interest in it. I've played a few COD games, but only the demos, and I thought they were okay, but could be better - the first 2 games, haven't played the 3rd one. As for this generation, MOH Airborne is really average, and COD4 Modern Warfare is currently the best FPS out there, so, you should really go for COD.

@ Noru, COD5 will DEFINITELY be going back to WWII, unfortunately. I would have preferred WWI, or the Vietnam War.