The Guy Who Hacked Wesker

Spaz The Great

Just so you know, recently the nice guy by the name of Wesker was NOT the one using his account. There is a guy following me from forum to forum trying to hack my account. He has failed 3 times....... Out of 3. Now you know why I'm Spaz The Great.

Anyways, this guy is a fuckin' fag, and he has finally hacked Wesker's forums and taken control, and of course PMed me again.

hey man remember me I am 4+2 and why did you banned from that forum for??? by the way I have hacked into Devil Jin's account and now I wilol rule over this forum and you shall listen to me at all time. By the way you lose this time lol

No, I don't lose. Because you have still failed to permantly over rule me. I am Spaz The Great, and there is a reason for that name.

You are a low-life, I have never done anything to you. And if I did, why bring Devil Jin into it? He just wants to run a simple fuckin' forum. I will never listen to you, want to know why? Because I can simple leave the forum. Ha, you can't force me to visit this forum.

Oh, and if all you can come up with, is "spasmodically_fag"((which doesn't make sense, dickhead)), then you suck ass at flaming.

Oh, and don't brag about hacking this, it doesn't take much to hack an INVISION FREE forum. Fucker.

You know what? I'm calling you a black. Because you are acting like one. You think whatever you want you can just reach out and take. You should be castrated, then decapitated. After that your body should be blown up and then cremated. Have a nice fuckin' life.

So I replied. I just wanted to inform everyone here about this guy. I have gotten him IP banned from GTAWH.

What asshole, OMG I can hack you, thats just stupid, you better use that time for something worth it, not just wast your time, if you have hack skill you just dont PM somebody saying I hacked you, is you want to do some serious thing you dont tell the people you are hacking, once again, what an asshole.

Just thought I'd let you guys know a funny little fact about this guy.

He also goes by the name of, yep, Nestea. Who resides in Resident Evil, AND GTA forums. Which ties in greatly with OUR old Nestea who always suggested "Zombies walking in the streets that cannot be killed" for the next GTA((San Andreas at the time)).

He also goes by the name of, yep, Nestea. Who resides in Resident Evil, AND GTA forums. Which ties in greatly with OUR old Nestea who always suggested "Zombies walking in the streets that cannot be killed" for the next GTA((San Andreas at the time)).

yeah i herd of this guy he also hacked somebody in gtawh hes a real fucker

yeah i herd of this guy he also hacked somebody in gtawh hes a real fucker

No he didn't. He signed up at GTAWH, and tried to frame me for threatening him, again... But it didn't work. He was banned within 10 minutes.