Possible GTA IV Bundle in Europe for PS3

4-7-08-gta-iv_ps3bundle.jpg

Not to be outdone, Sony has seemingly responded with an answer to Microsoft's GTA IV Xbox 360 Elite bundle with a sweet looking deal of their own.

Engadget has posted a picture of what appears to be a Sony PlayStation 3 / GTA IV bundle. The bundle was posted on the site Swedish retailer Webhallen. The bundle includes a 40GB PlayStation and the game. According the site, it's unclear if this model includes DualShock 3 controllers or not.

Also, their is no mention of this being available in the United States, but one can only speculate...

Source: G4

4-7-08-gta-iv_ps3bundle.jpg

Not to be outdone, Sony has seemingly responded with an answer to Microsoft's GTA IV Xbox 360 Elite bundle with a sweet looking deal of their own.

Engadget has posted a picture of what appears to be a Sony PlayStation 3 / GTA IV bundle. The bundle was posted on the site Swedish retailer Webhallen. The bundle includes a 40GB PlayStation and the game. According the site, it's unclear if this model includes DualShock 3 controllers or not.

Also, their is no mention of this being available in the United States, but one can only speculate...

Source: G4

Pretty cool but i dont think its as good as DLC for 360 and im pissed that we get this instead. I have a PS3... already... with 60gb

The rumours are that it'll go on sale about a week before it's released, and that includes the U.K and America. I also read that it'll be £299, although I don't think a DualShock3 will come with it. If it does, the price will probably be around £320. In America with the DualShock3, I don't know, I guess around $400, but without, around $360. I'm just guessing, and I don't have a link to where I heard it - a guy predicted it'd be around £299, so I don't know if it's true, or if it'll ever happen. Not that I care, seeing as I recently got the GT5 bundle, but good for potential PS3 owners. Also, I have to say the recent 360 bundles Microsoft announced look quite tempting, especially the 2nd bundle, the Premium one, I think.

The rumours are that it'll go on sale about a week before it's released, and that includes the U.K and America. I also read that it'll be £299, although I don't think a DualShock3 will come with it. If it does, the price will probably be around £320. In America with the DualShock3, I don't know, I guess around $400, but without, around $360. I'm just guessing, and I don't have a link to where I heard it - a guy predicted it'd be around £299, so I don't know if it's true, or if it'll ever happen. Not that I care, seeing as I recently got the GT5 bundle, but good for potential PS3 owners. Also, I have to say the recent 360 bundles Microsoft announced look quite tempting, especially the 2nd bundle, the Premium one, I think.

So this bundle will go on sale a week before the official GTA IV release date? And it'll actually come with the game? I haven't got myself a PS3 or 360 yet but will do this week or next.

*BUMP*

The UK retailer Shopto has confirmed that a PS3 GTA IV Bundle will be released in Europe on April 29. Originally there was some confusion as to which retailer had the distribution rights on the bundle, but the COO of Shopto.com told GamesIndustry.biz :

“We know for a fact it is coming out in Europe and we are expecting an announcement in the UK any time. We are not sure if Gem or Centresoft are distributing it yet, that seems to be the hold up.”

The bundle, which ever retailer gets it, will go sale the same day as the release of GTA IV. Just 12 more days people, prepare yourselves.

Source: FileFront