Take Two Interactive v. Electronic Arts

I used to be a big EA fan :coolthumbup: , not anymore :angry: , I made a promise to myself once this hostile T2 v. EA stuff started happening... a promise to NEVER buy another EA game. I really hate the fact that EA is trying to take over T2.

One, because I hate all the EA games on the market right now, they are soo stale, for example, you would be hard pressed to find a difference between Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2000 and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 with the execption of the players and graphics.

Two, because EA is already dominating most of the video game market including: Madden, NBA Live, Tiger Woods PGA Tour, NASCAR, NCAA Football, NCAA Basketball, FIFA Street, FIFA Soccer, Need for Speed, Burnout, Fight Night, The Simpsons Game, RockBand, The Sims, The Sims 2, SimCity, MySims, Ninja Reflex, Medal of Honor, MVP Baseball (Triple Play), Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Crysis, Command and Conquer, Battlefield, Army of Two, 007 (James Bond), F1 Challenge, NBA Street, NFL Street, SSX, Rugby, Spore(yet to be released), Portal, Mass Effect, NFL Tour, Half-Life, The Godfather, Mercenaries, Black, and Skate. I think EA will make enough profit from this ridiculously extensive list of games.

I would like to know, out of curiosity, who dislikes EA?

Edited by nikolaibellic

Two, because EA is already dominating most of the video game market including: Madden, NBA Live, Tiger Woods PGA Tour, NASCAR, NCAA Football, NCAA Basketball, FIFA Street, FIFA Soccer, Need for Speed, Burnout, Fight Night, The Simpsons Game, RockBand, The Sims, The Sims 2, SimCity, MySims, Ninja Reflex, Medal of Honor, MVP Baseball (Triple Play), Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Crysis, Command and Conquer, Battlefield, Army of Two, 007 (James Bond), F1 Challenge, NBA Street, NFL Street, SSX, Rugby, Spore(yet to be released), Portal, Mass Effect, NFL Tour, Half-Life, The Godfather, Mercenaries, Black, and Skate.

Thats just the tip of the iceburg, you wouldnt believe the huge amount of shit EA has produced over the years.

List of games by EA

I really cant stand EA, they just remind of some bratty spoilt kid who always get what they want, and when they are told "no you cant buy out T2", they throw a big tantrum and start some hostile takeover crap.

I agree with every word you said. They already dominate the gaming industry by pumping out shit and sequel after sequel. Sean, did you notice how EA have made games starting with 25 of the 26 letters in the alphabet? Every letter in the Alphabet except for Y. I also read the letter to acquiring T2. A majority of it is fancy talk and bullshit.

Ubisoft with their line of Tom Clancy games but in order to keep the competition fierce they really need to change the story line for Splinter Cell. Sam looks wierd now and the trademarks that make Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell are all gone with the upcoming Splinter Cell: Conviction. To be honest I'm not really a fan of Splinter Cell anymore; the storyline ruined it <_<.

Red Devil, what about Activision? They bought Infinity Ward which made CoD..

The only reason I think EA shouldn't take over TT is not because of GTA but mainly because there will then be a lack of real competition in the gaming industry. I reckon TT, Ubisoft and Atari are the only real threats to EA. If EA is creating everything games will not get better.

Ubisoft? Atari??? What the hell have you been smoking Devil?

I have to have to agree with azn on this.

Edited by Alkaline_64