help with mads more traffic mod!

warclaw

hi i have download mads more traffic mod to sa and now i will have it on Gta united mod i have try to replace but it dont work! have someone test it and how i change so all cars spawns as same time lite the maads mod! what lines i change??? :thumbsup::thumbsup: i have upload a picture here tell me!

traxh1.th.png

help me!

hi i have download mads more traffic mod to sa and now i will have it on Gta united mod i have try to replace but it dont work! have someone test it and how i change so all cars spawns as same time lite the maads mod! what lines i change??? :thumbsup::thumbsup: i have upload a picture here tell me!

traxh1.th.png

help me!

Sorry, haven't tried that mod but if I understand you right, the file you have on display has problems? One thing I notice about it is that under the column FRQ (which stands for frequency - how often a vehicle should appear) are a bunch of zeroes, some 20's and 25's. If a vehicle's FRQ is set to 0, it won't appear at all. And the other numbers I think are above the max allowed. In mine, the range is 0-10. A 10 means, I think, it should appear 100% of the time. So that should be the highest number. Try resetting numbers within range and see if that fixes your problem.

traxh1.th.png

help me!

What is that? The vehicle.ide file! Like Ranzero X was saying.. where there is a bunch of 20s and zeros there is usually 10s and lower numbers like 10-1 i guess like he was saying. The vehicle.ide file doesn't even affect traffic I don't think. Except for the fact that it states what type of people will drive the car like poor, or rich, or worker, etc.

I don't know much about modding traffic though I wish there was more of it some times. But this looks all wrong. Where it says class it shouldn't be 20 and 25 unless the mod really changes other things majorly.