86VickyLX

Grand Theft Auto Long Night Mod Problems

Hi, I just downloaded the Long Night Rar file. I don't have anything else, I don't have a readme, or a script file, unless the stuff is inside the rar file. I don't know. Anyway, can anyone direct me to a link with everything I need to install the mod? I have the patch for it, to keep it from crashing. SO can anyone help me with this please? I want to play this so bad! Or if someone has it and it works, can they upload the tools needed to install?

Hi, I just downloaded the Long Night Rar file. I don't have anything else, I don't have a readme, or a script file, unless the stuff is inside the rar file. I don't know. Anyway, can anyone direct me to a link with everything I need to install the mod? I have the patch for it, to keep it from crashing. SO can anyone help me with this please? I want to play this so bad! Or if someone has it and it works, can they upload the tools needed to install?

Dude its Simple the only tool u need is GTA Mod Installer 5.0 or what ever is the newest then select Install a car/mod into GTA:VC that has a Script file then select the VC directory in the VC directory box and the Longh Night rar in the zip/rar box and is should install.

Hope This Helps

MrG :thumbsup: