Two Wallpapers....

Sorry if these are a bit basic but i am sure keeping it simple makes it more effective. Just thought you may want them for your desktop as i have always wanted a simple, straight forward Box Art wallpaper. With Rockstars logo on it....

Anyway hope you like them. There is the basic and the Extra one....

GrandTheftAuto4-BoxArtWallpaper.jpg

GrandTheftAuto4-BoxArtWallpaperExtr.jpg

Later guys and...... :erm: ......Girls

I just went to the official site, went to downloads, clicked on wallpapers and there they are

Well there are similar but i had no idea that they looked like that. Still the one on the far right is the only one that looks like them. No Rockstar official logo and no Social Club Logo.....Still like i said these are very basic...

Here are some of my others....

LillteJacob.jpg

GrandTheftAuto4-PaintSplashWallpape.jpg

GrandTheftAuto4-Niko.jpg

GrandTheftAuto4-EndProject.jpg

Love the first one reminds me of some good times back in jamaica :down:

But i love the third one :coolthumbup: I can't belive you made these

Yeah that third one is the best out of your group. I don't know, I guess I don't like it when you blend in different characters like that.

Well thanks....I think i did go a bit crazy on the others! :wacko: ...

Yeah...and after looking at the second one, I think it would be better if you took out the font or made it to where it blended better. Just offering constructive criticism, I don't want you thinking that they're garbage, cause they really aren't. I just wanna help ya out

Yeah, i thought that myself......I will change it soon and re-post....Thanks for the pointers, i have no problem with you pointing out problems. How would i ever get better and improve..!? Later........ :coolthumbup: