Liberty City

Deji

Erm. As far as i know there is no Gameshark way to get unlimited height via jetpack. Might be a good mod tho.

Exploring this place is hard on the PC. The ways to get there are limited.

1. Marks Bistro Mission-- Heres a save from me! High Noon Save

2. Blue/Underworld Hell

3. Teleport there!

Well. My way involves using GTASA Console (Or any other good teleportation hack)

I Don't know if this will work outside the mission but here is the Coords...

X-------807.323500

Y------488.775800

Z------1600.437000

Angle-72.773900

Now. However you get there (Don't kill the last guy if your on the mission). Make sure to save the coordinates. This will save time in the long run.

KANGAROO- Put in the jump high cheat. Go to the back wall where the car is and then turn right. Then jump over the wall. Then keep following the path (The walls are fake!) shoot in front of you or throw satchels or grenades to see whether the path ahead is real.

When you get to the end... Got to the end of the wall on the left (Leave jump cheat on) and jump through it. You should now be on a street of Liberty City. The roads aren't real but the pathway is most of the way... Some of the path will be fake so keep shooting ahead!

If you fall then simply load the coordinates i told you to save- This works suprisingly. I fell without saving and had to guess til i got coordinates right! Quite a bit of the path is real as well. Maybe R* wanted us to get excited about exploring this? Whatever the case this is fun and if you guess some good coordinates you can teleport to the other side of LC.

Or- Just get GTA3!!! Or a map mod...

Edited by Deji

• 2 weeks later...

Theres another way on how to get to liberty city without doing the mission. You have to go to dumbell in LS, spawn a jet pack, go behind the punching bag thats next to the entrance, go up and then go to the beach, head back. Or go to youtube and check for vids like that. There is tons of vids there on how to do it.

Oh yeah... You all reminded me that if someone can be bothered to get the co-ordinates then you can get to everywhere in san andreas via 'Blue Hell'

How to get to Liberty City on PC (BETTER):

Go to Ganton Gym, Los Santos.

Kill everyone (IDK why people say to do this...)

Type ROCKETMAN to get a Jetpack and go to the yellow marker

Fly up and land on the roof

Using a teleporter tool go to these following coordinates: X: 1416.107000 Y: 0.268620 Z: 1000.926000 Angle: Any (180)

You will now appear in a zone place or you'll appear near a yellow marker if you still have the jetpack. Just enter the marker.

Now go to these coordinates... X: -783.261400 Y: 503.134700 Z: 1381.600000 Angle: Any (180)

You are now in Liberty City! I will work on doing the rest and post a seperate topic. Then you will be able to get to every interior on PC without gameshark or mods!

Help is appreciated. And appeciation is appreciated!