• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes
    • Don't Know

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe in God but i respect all (normal) religions. Personally, i think religion is way too much for us. It creates so many wars and arguments that you don't want to get into. For me, unless God actually shows up and talks to me, i would not believe in him/her/whatever. That doesn't mean i think religion is bull, nobody can prove anyone is "wrong".

In the end it's

Be a good person, enjoy life.

Edited by Slyde

I don't believe. Not for a second. But I don't have a problem with believing. It's a nice thought that someone is watching over and protecting you, but personally I think it's bollocks...

Indeed, Although I still do believe in a god, I don't believe there is a certain person or thing watching over us and protecting us. I believe that you don't need a god to guide you through life, I can protect and watch over myself without someone else doing it for me. But yeah I do believe in a god.

Edited by Thomas.

why believe in something that you have never seen? i dont hate on other peoples beliefs. but why believe a book that a man wrote? nobody on earth knows that there is a real god. No one has ever seen it.

Just for the record, God didn't write the Bible.

I was baptized but like everyone I couldn't say if I agreed or not, I don't believe in God.

I dont believe in god.

One time i was at Israel and ate ham, so some 6th year students walk past me and done faces of ew'.

Its their right to believe in god but say that ham isnt food, its just wrong. And some jewish guy entered a shop that sells ham and stripped off his clothes as a protest.

And the Muslim Fanatics are so...stupid. They kill everyone cause they dont believe in Allah.

I dont believe in god.

One time i was at Israel and ate ham, so some 6th year students walk past me and done faces of ew'.

Its their right to believe in god but say that ham isnt food, its just wrong. And some jewish guy entered a shop that sells ham and stripped off his clothes as a protest.

And the Muslim Fanatics are so...stupid. They kill everyone cause they dont believe in Allah.

Christians also do that.

i believe that a man back in the day wrote the bible so people would have guide lines to go by in the future. and to the ham part. Seven Day Adventist believe that the pig is a nasty animal so they dont eat pork.

Assuming that man you are talking about is God then no, the bible wasn't written by him, it was written by many people not including Jesus,etc...

There ya go.

why believe in something that you have never seen? i dont hate on other peoples beliefs. but why believe a book that a man wrote? nobody on earth knows that there is a real god. No one has ever seen it.
i believe that a man back in the day wrote the bible so people would have guide lines to go by in the future. and to the ham part. Seven Day Adventist believe that the pig is a nasty animal so they dont eat pork.

There's an easy explanation for all of this.

Jew's dont eat ham cause they think its a dirty animal. Agreed.

Even if there is god, so he created us to be different, not to worship him all of our lives.

Some people believe, their choice, some people dont, their choice.

Fanatics. Stupid, crazy and idiotic people.

Edited by Cryptic Slayer