Problem with SAMI (Img Tool 2.0)

CarlLeCler

Hi fellas!

I have this wierd problem with SAMI, I've done all the installs right, opend the "GTA3" file with it. But when I try to open the mod file (eg. Ferrari Enzo mod)

there's no file's in the file :o however when I open it whitout SAMI I can clearly see the files. The format of the files is .dff and .txd...

I've tried different mods but it still wont work,

Anyone know what I've done wrong?

/Carl :R*:

Hi fellas!

I have this wierd problem with SAMI, I've done all the installs right, opend the "GTA3" file with it. But when I try to open the mod file (eg. Ferrari Enzo mod)

there's no file's in the file :o however when I open it whitout SAMI I can clearly see the files. The format of the files is .dff and .txd...

I've tried different mods but it still wont work,

Anyone know what I've done wrong?

/Carl :R*:

Opening GTA3 file with SAMI? That's not right. SAMI are used to install mods that ain't installed from before. The GTA3 file is a file that list all the mods/cars etc. that is already in the game. You want to use SAMI with a mod that is not installed already. Download a mod you want, save in a place outside the GTA3 file, and open it with SAMI and your done.