I want the AI cops to...

I hope that if the cops chase you, if you pull over i wish they would just grab you out the car and cuff you, because on san andreas the helicopter microphone shouted oull over!, so i did and the cops behind me where just shooting at me..

"i hope here things will be different" thats all i gotta say.

Nah I would like the cops to be more realistic. If that's what Rockstar is really shooting for, they'll change it. However, I do agree with the "getting shot at for hitting their car" scenario. It's annoying when they pull out in front of you, you swipe them, and then have to worry about cop whilst doing whatever

I'd rather the cops be mindless drones whose only purpose in their pathetic lives is to stand in one place and absorb bullets. However, it would be nice if they didn't shoot at every person who got into a simple fender-bender with them.

I read somewhere (someone who was reviewing the game) wrote how they got attacked by AI and ran past the police and the police started shooting at the aggressors not at Niko..... I'll try and dig up where I saw that at.

That would be nice when the cops are chasing for a minor offense you and you pull over and then they show Niko getting cuffed or some cool move were they throw him to the ground. So yeah I would like that, more smarter cops.

I think that if you run someone over or jump a civillian you should get 1 star. Shooting is two because Niko is using a weapon. Robbing a store is three. Then taking out a crowd is four and so on. Something like that... ;)

Edited by totalaccessGTA

If you start a fight with one they might pull out a tazer to disable you. Or if you shoot/kill one you could dump the body somewhere to avoid attention. I actually hope the car chases will be more realistic. Rather then have them blindly follow you they would actually use strategy to stop you. PIT maneuver or if they catch up to you they don't blindly crash into your rear..

The cops will be able to arrest you if you pull over, it's been confirmed that you can surrender to the police. And the way I think is that the cops will use there gun as a threat instead of a "let's shoot everyone that makes a crime" gun, you know, like they did in the other games.

One thing that was kind of weird in the previous gta's was the fact that you could get in a huge firefight with the police, then if they 'busted' you, they pointed a gun at you as if you're going to be scared of getting shot, again. They probably fixed this though. So instead of just arresting you they would either kill you once they caught you since you tried to kill an officer, or they might tranquilize you or something to that effect.

Edited by nikolaibellic

A similar running and beating escapade ended with the cops chasing us down. However, when all looked lost and Niko raised his hands in defeat, we were presented with a unique option in the GTA universe -- for the first time, we could run. Yes, when the cops catch up to you on foot, Niko will initially play along with the arrest but can take off before the cuffs are put on. Not a bad move if you need to catch your breath (Niko gets winded from running) or a car crawls across the screen to provide an easy escape.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/855/855555p2.html

2nd paragraph..

Sounds like they payed alot of attention to detail this time around ;)

Just wish the 29th would hurry up and get here...

A similar running and beating escapade ended with the cops chasing us down. However, when all looked lost and Niko raised his hands in defeat, we were presented with a unique option in the GTA universe -- for the first time, we could run. Yes, when the cops catch up to you on foot, Niko will initially play along with the arrest but can take off before the cuffs are put on. Not a bad move if you need to catch your breath (Niko gets winded from running) or a car crawls across the screen to provide an easy escape.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/855/855555p2.html

2nd paragraph..

Sounds like they payed alot of attention to detail this time around ;)

Just wish the 29th would hurry up and get here...

I read it and it's a nice feature. The ability to run away has never been in GTA before. Hurry up 29th :thumbsup:

You know what i want the cops in IV to DO? When somone punches me or try's to mug me, I want the cops to chase him. I hate it in SA when you hit someone in self defence and the cop immedietly starts to chase you. Completly ignoring the NPC that hit you or shot you. I just hope that they fix that.

You know what i want the cops in IV to DO? When somone punches me or try's to mug me, I want the cops to chase him. I hate it in SA when you hit someone in self defence and the cop immedietly starts to chase you. Completly ignoring the NPC that hit you or shot you. I just hope that they fix that.

it's coz you play as a black man. lol. life is hard :nope:

it's coz you play as a black man. lol. life is hard :nope:

STFU you fuckin' racist... R* is not that dumb to do that

Yeah I actually find that quite offensive. Now I'm not black but I respect all black people as well as every other race and to single one particular race out is asking for trouble. Sure, black people get more into the Ghetto theme but not all of them should be stereotyped as criminals.

As for the people who say the cops dont pursuit other peds in SA... they do. I was playing today for about an hour, I stoped for a second or two and heard gun shots... cops were shooting at two men and then chased after them...with a helicopter following soon after. I also saw a ped kill a cop (running them over) and then a nearby police car chasing them.

STFU you fuckin' racist... R* is not that dumb to do that

how am I racist?

1. I'm black (Well... mixed race. but i count myself as black)

2. There is no racist comment there. Only hatrid towards cops

and i'm not stereotyping black men in the Ghetto as criminals. but as far as I know... CJ is! and the comment was not just a joke but a joke that has been being told for ages. so long that it is not a joke and is just based on realistic events about corrupt racist cops.

Edited by Deji