Sign in to follow this  
Bar27262

Favorite Mode?

I can't really grasp on my favorite mode yet...since the game hasn't even come out yet, and screenshots will not tell me how fun something will be. I would have to say Turf Wars and Free Roam will be nice. I would like Turf Wars because it would require alot of thought and planning to take over the enemy territories. Plus, I heard you can have AI help in the territories you control. That was one of my favorite features of San Andreas.

Edited by XxGreatScythexX

I just think that in free roam it would be fun to get like 15 other gamers and have epic showdowns with the police or hang on a roof top with a sniper and look for a fellow freeroamer or even stalking someone slowly in your car and waiting for your perfect opurtunity to take them out with a single shot :ph34r:

it just seems like a way to get a massive ammount of stealth or destruction that isnt regulated

and cops and crooks sounds good

Edited by partylenin

Well then, you're wanting the single player, which is right across the street, buddy. Same as rockstarrem, I would test them all out and then decide my favourite, I'm predicting that it will be a joint decision between.... all of them.

Well then, you're wanting the single player, which is right across the street, buddy. Same as rockstarrem, I would test them all out and then decide my favourite, I'm predicting that it will be a joint decision between.... all of them.
I like free roam but love Turf wars.