GTA 4 without a Hard drive

well seeing as there hasnt been an official back cover release yet I gotta go with thats not right.

The magazine reviews said that when installing on a hard drive prior to playing the game it takes around 10 minutes, now it takes more than 5mb of installing to last 10 minutes!!!!!!!

Nono what they mean is this, ps3 owners have to install the game to their harddrive it isnt optional, but with the 360 you can chose whether to or not, hard drive = little better performance, but you dont have to...

well seeing as there hasnt been an official back cover release yet I gotta go with thats not right.

The magazine reviews said that when installing on a hard drive prior to playing the game it takes around 10 minutes, now it takes more than 5mb of installing to last 10 minutes!!!!!!!

Nono what they mean is this, ps3 owners have to install the game to their harddrive it isnt optional, but with the 360 you can chose whether to or not, hard drive = little better performance, but you dont have to...

Where did you hear this? Why would PS3 owners have to install GTA IV on their PS3's hard drive? Especially considering how much space is on a Blu-Ray disk.

Where did you hear this? Why would PS3 owners have to install GTA IV on their PS3's hard drive? Especially considering how much space is on a Blu-Ray disk.

so that all the videos are preloaded on your hard drive equaling barly any loading time at all....which was said about gta 4 ages ago....its also the same with Devil may cry 4