Short morning on IV front page!?

AIR

CHECK THIS OUT!! I never made a topic about this on here! On the 8th of April 2008 i had no school becuase of a public holiday and i was having a sleep over with a friend. We got bored staying up so we decided to check for some updates GTA IV official page: http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/. When we went on at exactly 04:32 AM, instead of the usual picture of the city i saw this and quickly made a screen of it:

8aprilivmorningdh4.jpg

This lasted for around 15 minutes. I checked at 04:47 and the usual picture was there. SERIOUSLY WTF!!

Sorry to say but that happends to very often when I enter the website.

That has never happened to me before... And it was at 4 AM so maybe it was there perpously and then was removed...

Never happend to me either... Perhaps they are like experementing... Actually i kinda think this is fakish...

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

What a BIG fake, next time AIR try harder. Thats just terrible. :thumbsdown:

ye man, if you want to fake something, atleast make it look real lol

I did not fake this. Why would i bother? People say this is a lag and happens ofter:

This user is from the GTAFORUMS.com

Not a FAKE

I was viewing this and the same thing happened but it happens all the time

just as lots of lights appear and it turns into a map, what the big problem?¿

It got stuck like that though this morning only because flash player was

deactivated for some reason or another :bored:

Yes it is the normal picture except the sky is brighter. That's all what is different. If it hasn't been changed from the original Dark sky then it may well be fake but I'm saying it isn't fake until many others post in this topic.

I honestly also think it is a glitch. It didnt last long until it changed to the normal image. I actually dont think Rockstar put this out.

This isn't a fake. I make it appears very often no matter what time in the day. It doesn't appear everytime, that's not what im saying here. But if I enter the sites many times in a row or in the first try I often get this picture. I think it's strange that it doesn't happen to more people.

Edited by mutu

Just looks like someone messed about in photoshop with the colour levels and brightness.

The artifacting of colours is the giveaway, particulaly in the sky, where the shading is more subtle when the image is darkened to it's 'natural' point.

Edited by Leeham