GOTY

Nik B21

I personally don't think that question can be answered yet. I think we all need to sit down, play the game, come back and THEN answer it. Its like asking a virgin what sex feels like really. Just because the game is going to be the biggest game released this year doesn't mean it will be GOTY... but I'm not against it being that at all! :)

Figured I'd make my first post here. I've been lurking here for a few weeks. But GotY is going to be a really big competition this year with. GTA4, MGS4, Spore, Starcraft 2 (if it doesn't get delayed) Those are the biggest games that I can remember off the top of my head. My money would be on SC2 if it actually comes out this year.

How can you all say that MGS is crap? Have you ever played it before? If not, get a copy of the first, second and third game and see how good it is, you'll be surprised... I think GTA IV will get on their, definitely. Seeing all these gaming magazine article, it seems GTA IV is going big at the moment.

How can you all say that MGS is crap? Have you ever played it before? If not, get a copy of the first, second and third game and see how good it is, you'll be surprised... I think GTA IV will get on their, definitely. Seeing all these gaming magazine article, it seems GTA IV is going big at the moment.

MGS is fine, i think people just loves GTA IV a lot more. They get angry when people hate it. *Cough* GTA IV Forum..

I personaly dont think that MGS can take the GOTY from GTA IV. GTA IV will probably the game that gives you, how can i describe it? uummmm it gives you the full package. The game gives you a unique feeling

I with you on that one. Same with all Grand Theft Auto games, it's the full package! If you like driving, you can drive. If you like exploring, you can explore. If you like shooting someone in the back of the head with a pump action shotgun.......erm. You could do that but people may call you sadistic...... :wacko: !

This game is worth every penny and it beats any other game hands down because it is every game.....

Edited by -THE-DEALER-